020

Anger bubbles inside me, as i storm my way downstairs to find the others. I know Taylor and I have some differences, but I never thought she would do something like that to Belly.

I stop in my tracks as a dizzy spell washes over me. My hand grips onto the stair railing, slowly dropping myself to sit on the stairs. The room spins, and my ears start to ring.

"Maddison!" I hear from behind me, it's Taylor again.

She perches herself beside me. "What do you want?" I asks her. The room has finally stopped spinning, and my hearing i coming back.

"Look" She sighs "I need you to not tell Belly"

"And why is that?" I slightly raise my eyebrow at her. She can't be serious.

"Because i want to" She turns her head to look forward "I want her to know from me"

I pause for a moment to think. "Fine" I cross my arms over my chest "You have to tell her by tommorow morning or I will" I tell her.

With that I pull myself up onto my feet and continue to find the others. My eyes scan to room to only find no familliar faces. Odd, they must be outside.

I stalk my way outside, the front door, to find the boys playing beer pong. Hannah is sitting, watching, with a random boy's arm wrapped around her shoulders. Next to them to is pale Belly.

I close the door behind me and make my ways to the table. "Hey" I greet them with a smile

Jeremiah gasps upon seeing me "Maddison!" He cheers wrapping his arms around me in a hug, he is definitely drunk "Hi!, where have you been?" He asks

He pulls away, moving back to his original position, Next to Cam. "Uh well you know around" I clear my thoat.

His eyebrows knit together in confusion, knowning I am 100% lieing. To avoid that conversation I ask Cam a question "Yeah, Belly told me you didn't drink?" I point to the red solo cup in his hand

"Oh, yeah this is just water" He shows in the cup, definitely water "Jeremiah is drinking for me." He points to Jeremiah's cup

"Mm-hmm" Jeremiah hums "I love this kid so much" He wraps an arm around Cam.

"You alright Bells?" I ask Belly who looks like she is going to pass out any second.

She slowly raises her head to look at me, her eyelids droppy "Have you been drinking?" I asks her yet another question.

"No" Is all she manages to get out, I look at Cam in consern. "I think we should take her home" I tell him, keeping my eyes on Belly.

"No, I will" He chimes in, placing his cup on the table. "You stay and have fun" He smiles at me.

He begins to walk towards her, but I grab his arm to stop him. He back towards me "Please make sure shes safe, if you need me just call" I gesture to my phone, flipping the button, turning the ringer on.

"Don't worry, she probaly just ate something bad" He reasures me, then goes off to help Belly to his car.

Jeremiah wraps an arm around my shoulder, facing me back towards the table. "Don't worry, he is going to look after her" He whispers in my ear.

If you know anything about me, is that I care and worry to much about anything and everything. "Change of team player, now it's Maddison and I against you two" He points towards he opponents.

A smile creeps up on my face, as my worry washes away "And you're going down" I tell them.

"Yeah, right" Conrad rolls his eyes at us.

"Watch and learn" I tell him, taking the ping pong ball from Jeremiah's hand. I throw the ball with percision making it land straight into a cup.

Jeremiah cheers from beside me. I turn to face him and give him a double high five. "That's my girl" He yells, throwing his arms up.

Them words make my chest tighten and my heart flutter. 'that's my girl' coming from Jeremiahs mouth felt like i just won the lottery. Deep down, I know the way I interpreted that, isn't the way he ment it, but i still felt it, My cheeks heat up, causing me to look down.

"Nice shot" Conrad smiles at me, causing me to look up with a smile on my face, streching from ear to ear.

We play beer pong for another 20 minutes until the front door closing caught our attention. I look back to find Taylor standing there in an akward position.

"Uh hi" She says, her eyes travilling over everyone, but landing on me.

I don't say a word. I can't speak to, or about, her until she tells Belly the truth. I clear my throat "Uh i'm getting a bit tired, can we go?" I ask to everyone but directed it towards Jeremiah.

"Sure" He says, placing his cup down. Conrad follows his lead, also getting ready to leave.

Hannah stands up making her way towards me. "Hey" She greets, linking my arm with hers. We all begin to walk towards the car, the ohters infront of us.

"Where did you go off to tonight?" I ask her as we trail behind.

"Drinking" She answers honestly "A lot going on at home"

My eyes fill with surrow as i look at her "You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

"i know" She sutterly answers. I stop her to face me, 3 meters away from the car.

"No, like, seriously" I tell her looking straight into her eyes. "You can tell me anything"

"Thank you" She says, hanging her head low.

"You guys okay?" Jeremiah calls out to us, leaning against the car door.

His arm is flung over the open door, leaning against it, with his legs crossed over each other. Quite a sight to see.

"Yes!" Hannah calls back. She turn my head towards her, with her hand on my chin. "And you" She then turns my head back toward him "need to tell me all about him"

Giggles escape from both our lips as we make our ways back to the car. You can never hide anything from Hannah, and i mean anything.

"Actually guys" Conrad speaks up and we group at the car "I'm going to stay here tonight, here Jere" He throws his keys to Jeremiah "You drive"

Jeremiah catches to keys smoothly, before making his way to the drivers side.

"You get shot gun" Hannah says to me "Taylor and i will sit in the back with our eyes closed" Hannah giggles grabbing Taylor's arm.

I roll my eyes at her stupid comment and open the passanger side, car door, and climb in.

A/n
Hi guys! Sorry for another long wait. I am going to be posting another chapter straight after this. Thank you for all the reads! Have a good day/night xx