013

i am behind the wheel while Jeremiah is in the passanger seat and Belly is in the back. It was my turn to drive and let's just say i am better then Belly driving in the nicest way possible.

"Wow Mads. I didn't knwo you could drive so well. Have you been practicing?" Jeremiah asks me with a smile. Seems like Jeremiah thinks the same as me.

"No just much better at driving than Belly" I joke look at Belly's reaction through the rear view mirror. Her mouth opens.

"What! no way" Belly defends. "Your not the better driver"

"No offence Belly" I glance back at her "You were swerving all over the place"

"Okay. Whatever. Maybe i do need a little more practice" she admits quietly. I let out a little laugh along with Jeremiah.
Belly ignores us and puts her headphones in.

"You excited to see Hannah?" Jeremiah asks me

I glance over at him and smile "Yeah. Yeah I am"

"Good" He smiles

"You are going to LOVE her" I emphisize on the word love

"Oh. yeah really" He says with a laugh "How so?"

"She is so fun to be around. trust me. she loves to party and dance. Definetly has your energy and your terrible sense of humor" I tell him laughing and smiling my way through the sentence.

"I do not have a bad sense of humor" Jeremiah defends himself.

"Mhm. sure. keep telling yourself that" I joke with him "but hey look at the nice things i said about you"

"Yeah well you love me that's why" He says

"You wish" I laugh at him. thre was a pause

"Let's go pick them up" Jeremiah laughs

a/n
I would like to apoligize for two things one this being an extremly short chapter because it's so late at night for me but i wanted to get a chapter out and two is that i haven't updated in ages and i'm very sorry but better and longer chapters coming soon i promise. have a good day or night x