Introduction

Maddison and isabel are both similar and different in many ways. The twins are both quite shy when meeting new people but once they get to know them their real personalities shine. Each of them have a sport that they enjoy for belly she has swimming and Maddison she has dancing. Maddison has known that belly has had a crush on Conrad Fisher for as long as she can remember, however no one knows about her little crush on Jereimah Fisher that has grown over the years apart from Susanah. Suanah, Conrad and Jeremiahs mother, figured it out and secretly teases her about it when no one can hear, It would be little comments about the way they look at each other or the way they hug.

Last summer Maddison found it hard to choose between the Fisher's summer house or her dance competition. Her mum and Susanah both told her she should do her competiotion and that there would always be next summer to be at the summer house. Maddison listened to them and did her competition and came 1st place however she was upset that neither her morther or siblings were there and she had to stay with a friend for that summer. Although they weren't there for her competition when they got back after the summer they all went out for a nice meal to celebrate.

Growing up for Maddison was slow but so was belly. Both of their looks didn't really mature until last summer, they had glasses, braces, scruffy hair and no boobs. However last summer they brushed their hair, started wearing contacts, got their braces off and they grew boobs. Unfortantly when Maddsion had her glow up she didn't get to show it off the any of the boys seen as she didn't go with her family but this summer she will. Maddison get to show off her new looks this summer like belly got to last summer.