011

Conrad, Jeremiah Steven and I are in the car just about to pull up to the drive-in. I don't like the idea of this very much, it's no fair on Belly. I think Cam Cameron is a sweet and caring boy and you can't find many of them in cousins, trust me I have tried. I expressed my feelings about want we are about to do and, of course, they didn't listen to a word i said so now we are at the drive-in about to crash Belly's date.

Steven pulls the car right up next to Cam's car and begin to make kissing sounds. I roll my eyes at the immature behaviour coming from the boys, the sounds coming from them must have been loud enough for Belly to hear because before i knew it, the drivers side car door swung open with a angry looking Belly on the other side.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she yells at Steven

"Uh just catching the end of our favorite movie" Steven tells her making the boys chuckle.

"You have no right you have to go!" She yells back at him

"I told you we shouldn't of came" I raise my eyebrows at him and cross my arms.

"Oh Belly relax we were just joking around" Jeremiah says

"Steven i swear to god if you don't leave i will send the boys your Dramione fanfic" Making everyone apart from Steven to laugh, including me

"You wouldn't" he dares her

"Oh she would you spent a whole chapter talking about Draco's wand" I say through laughter.

"Bro" Jeremiah and Conrad laughed

"Seriously please listen to Maddison and leave" She asks

"Alright lets go" Conrad says leaning back in his seat.

"What! You were the one who wanted to come Conrad" Steven sighed and sarted to drive the car out of the drive-in.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After we get home i walk up to my room after obviously giving them the "I told you so" speech. If you know me i love to prove people wrong. I am just laying in my bed when i need a drink and i don't have one on the table next to my bed so i went downstairs. When i reached the bottom of the stairs i could hear talking, not wanting to be seen so i could be nosy and listen in, i sit on the bottom stair listening into the convesation. It was Belly and Conrad.

"How was your hot date" Conrad asks her

"Excuse me" Belly turns to look at him. I look around the staircase slightly so i could see their actions.

"Okay relax we were just having a little bit of fun" Conrad tells her

"You guys are assholes" She tells him. I can agree with her on that one

"All i wanted was to go to a drive-in with a guy that i think was cute and sweet and you guys had to ruin that for me" Her eyerbrows kitted together as she speaks

"And us showing up for 2 minutes ruined that for you?" He questions her "Grow up Belly"

"Why couldn't you let me have this one thing?" She tilts her head at him "Admit it you knew what you were doing"

"What? What was i doing?" He asks her

"Reminding me that you existed" she lifted her arms up

"I don't know what you are talking about" He tells her trying to play cool

"Stop lying!" She raises her voice at her

"Stop being such a baby!" He raises his voice back

"Oh and you are such an adult?!" she looks at him dead in the eye "You spent your Saturday night crashing my first date for fun"

when he does say anything she speaks up "Fine forget it" She looks at him "Why don't you go smoke some more pot?"

she turn around to walk away be Conrad says "Why don't you go look in the mirror some more?"

My eyes widen and i gasp in my thoughts. Why would he say that? He knows that hurt her feelings. Belly doesn't say a single word and goes to walk up the stairs. I race up; the stair before either of them could catch me watching them.

a/n
Hi! sorry this is a short chapter but do you think Belly should with with Cam Cameron or Conrad? I think Cam Camreon to do things a little differently but it's up to you. let me know x