001

I look out the window staring at the trees that are falshing past while music from my headphones balst in my earphones drowing out the sound of belly's awful singing. As my music plays my thoughts wonder off to imagine what seeing Susanah and the boys would be like after not seeing them last summer. A tap on my shoulder pulls me out of my thoughts. I take off my headphones and turn to my mum who had tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you exicited the see Susanah, Jeremiah and Conrad?" She asks me with a smile placed on her lips.

"uh yeah" I answer hesitantly with a smile that quickly leaves and fast as it came.

The truth is that i am excited but i am also nervous about what they might look or act likebut also what they would think of me. Would they like how i look now? or how i act. I thought that keeps popping up in my head is will they like the new me? I put my headphones back on, the music filling my ears again and i turn my head back around to look out the window once more.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The car pulls up in the driveway of a familiar house that i full of many memories. My mum and Steven both get out the car first with belly following their actions. I sit back and say in the car wanting the stay in the car a little while longer to get my feelings in check. Still in the car i see Jeremiah run out of the house and bring my mother into a big hug then moving on the bring Steven into a hug. At that point i open the car door and step out, taking my headphones off and throwing them but into the car. I shut the car door causing Jereimah to pull away from his hug with belly and turn to look at me, looking me up and down, taking in my appearance.

"Maddison?" He questions with a smile plastered on his face. His question making a smile also appear on my face.

He runs to me picking me up and spinning me around in a massive hug making me a laugh escape from my lips. He puts me down and pulls away looking at me again.

with his smile still on his lips "you look" he pauses his gaze still on me letting out a small sigh still taking in my appearance "amazing! How?" He exlaims. I lift up my arms and shrug my shoulders with a smile still spread across my face.

"Jere, Jere" Steven calls to Jeremiah wanting him to come over to where he was.

Jeremiah took on last look and me before jogging over to Steven leaving me still standing there with a big smile. I watch Steven wisper something to Jeremiah them both giggling and nodding with each other. Out of the corner of my eye i see belly saring at Conard and i shake my head slightly.

"wait, wait, wait" Jeremiah calls out catching everyones attention "i think it's time for" he pauses and looks at steven then at belly "a belly flop" both of them say in unison.

Both of them run towards belly while she tys the run away but Conrad grabs her lifting her up under the arms and Jereimah and Steven each grab a leg. They all run towards the pool while i follow right behind them, laughing at belly screaming for them to put her down. They stand at the side of the pool swinging her back a forth counting down.

"1.....2.....3" on three they all throw belly in the pool laughing and high fiving each other.

Belly head pops out from the water not looking happy. However Jeremiah turns to me with a mischievous look on his face. The realisation set it and i start the protest backing away from him but before i could run away he scoops me up bridal sytle. We walks to the edge of the pool and tilts his leg to look at me.

"You didn't think you could get away that easy?" he asks. He counts down again like he did with belly "1......2......3" i scream as he throws me into the pool.

I come back up to all of them now laughing at me. "ow ow my ankle" i say trying to hide my smile as i making my way over to the edge neares the boys.

"shit are you alright?" Jeremiah said concerned reaching his hand for me to grab.

I grab his hand but instead of using his hand to get out i pull him into the pool with me and belly, making everyone burst into laughter again. Jeremiah head pops back up pushing his hair out of his face.

"fair play" he said making all of us laugh. Me, Jeremiah and belly get out of the pool and we all head inside.