003

I look at myslef in the mirror at the swimsuit i am wearing. I am wearing a pink 1 piece swimsuit that has a low cut at the front. I have my towel flung over my shoulder with hair hair let down which just reaches my hips.

I walk out of my room and head downstairs to meet Jeremiah by the door. As I walk into the kitchen and Jeremiah turns to look at me. His eyes travel up and down me and follow my every move as i walk to get a cup of water, downing the drink in one.

"are you ok?" i ask him while washing up my cup that i just drank from and putting it back into the cupboard.

"yeah, yeah" he says scrathing the bad of his neck. "ready to go?" he asks and i nod my head yes.

We both walk out the house walking down the path in silence until i spoke up. "Did you know my dad's coming down for the forth?"

"no really? that's cool" he says looking at me.

"I don't know why but my mum invited his girlfriend victoria" i say as we reached the beach.

"Do you want to race?" he asks turning to me with an eyebrow raised.

"no" i complain "your legs are too long now" i tell him making him chuckle lightly.

Despite saying that i throw my towel down and start sprinting down the beach towards the water.

I hear Jeremiah call from behind me "thats not fair!" and sprinting after me.

We both reach the sea and start splashing each other with water laughing and enjoying ourselves. I attempt to push Jeremiah into the sea, which worked, however before going under he grabs my waist pulling me under with him. I rise back to the surface standing up and rubbing my eyes, him doing the same.

I lightly push him "Jere!" i say trying to act serious but ended up laughing anyways.

"what?" he says smiling looking down at me innocently

"oh my god" i say under my breath turning around so i am facing away from the beach but so he can still see one side of me.

I drive into the sea going completly under dissapearing into the waves. I swim in a couple waves before resurfacing inhaling the smell of the salty sea. I love the smell of the beach. I look back over to see Jeremiah still in the same spot i left him just looking at me. I was now in a deeper part of the sea and my short self could just about reach the bottom and Jeremiah was still in a hallow part.

"come over here!" i call out to him waving my hand signalling the same thing.

Without a second thought he dived into a oncoming wave dissapearing into the sea just like i did. A few seconds pass and his head pops back up right in front of me. He stands up, the top of his chest emerging from the water however i could bearly stand.

He lets out a chuckle realising i couldn't really stand "you're so short"

You playfully roll your eyes at him "shut up" I splash him with water before swiming away from him so he wouldn't catch me.

"oh you are so on" he called chasing after me.

He grabbed my ankle pulling me back towards him then flipping me around so we were facing each other. He grips my shoulders giving me a second to prepare before pushing down causing me to go under. I come back up laughing along with him. We splash around for a bit more but we started to get a bit cold and got out of the water rapping our towels around ourselves.
-------------------------------------------------------------

We are all sitting around the table eating dinner. Steven and Jeremiah are sitting next to each other, Susanah and Conrad are sitting at the ends of the table and i and sitting in the middle of my mum and belly. Steven was showing Jeremiah something funny on his phone when our mum spoke interupting them