008

Susanah, Laurel, Belly and I go shop to shop looking a different dresses. We walk into the final shop and see hundreds beautiful dresses all hung up on racks. Susanah picked out 3 dresses for both Belly and I to try on and each of us picked one of our own to try on. The first dress i tried on was a yellow simple summer dress, I walk out the changing room and give the mum's a twirl. I do this for the other two dresses but the last one i tried on was a short, purple flowy dress. As i walk out the mum's let out a small gasp.

"Thats the one" Susanah says walking up, standing behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder "don't you think?"

"beautiful" My mum says smiling at me

"Okay Belly your turn" I say and sit down into the spot Belly just got up from.

Belly then did her try on and the dress she picked was a short blue dress with flowers and puffed sleeves. Now we had to pick our actual dresses that we are going to wear to dance in. Once again we both did try on's, i picked a beautiful dress that had really thin straps and a glittery top and the bottom of the dress was puffed and layered.

"I feel like a princess" I say looking at myself in the big mirror in front of the others

"You look like one" Susanah says walking up behind me and smiling at me in the mirror.

"Don't you think it's a little- too much" Laurel asks.

My smile drops from my face. My mum doesn't like the dress and i love it. Even though i never really have dressed up for any events in my life i have always wanted to wear a big dress and feel beautiful. I always thought that would be my wedding day but maybe i can feel like that a lot soon than i thought.

"I just think we should go more simple" She says

"Okay let's try somthing more simple" Susanah sighs

I try on a more simple dress. I still feel pretty however i don't feel like a princess, we decided to go with this one. it was similar but had thicker straps, not glitter and it wasn't layered. Belly also picked a very pretty and simple dress, like mine but at the top the material crossed over.

Once we got home Belly and I ran upstairs to changing into our colourful dresses. I picked up my phone and lipgloss putting it in my little black bag then putting the strap on my shoulder. Both of us stand side by side looking in the mirror.

"We look pretty" I say smiling at her through the mirror

"Yes we do" Belly replies smiling back.

"Come on girls we need to go" Mum calls from downstairs.

We both look at each other then run over to our bed and putting our hells on before going downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Laurel pulls up to the place then Belly and i hop out of the car.

We begin to walk in before she calls out making us turn around "girl i just want you to know that if you decide you hate it or the girls are mean or even if the food is bad you can text me i promise i won't say i told you so"

"We will be fine" Belly replies going to turn away but turning back round when she spoke again

"Humor me?" She asks "use our code phrase and i will be right there"

"Mum" she complains

"You guys remeber your from when you were little right?" She asks

"Lemon Jelly Belly" They both say at the same time

"And your Mads?" She turns to me

"Strawberry Mads Pie" We both say at the same time

We begin to walk towards the building After she told us to have fun. I don't think i'm going to have fun, I hate meeting new people and socializing let just say i have pretty bad anxiety. as we walk to where we are meant to be we see Jeremiah on the way.

"Hey" Belly says. He doesn't notice us

"Jeremiah?" I try to get his attention while giggling

"Wow" He mutters "Mads and Belly i didn't recognise you too" He stares "Let me walk the both of you"

We start to walk towards the entrance. On the way Jeremiah throws the towels he was holding into a golf cart and walks with us into the building.

a/n
Hey! I had no idea what i was going to do  for mads code phrase so i did it on the spot and it is kinda ridiculous. I hope your enjoying this book x