005

Jeremiah and I are chatting amongst a few people we found at the party, he was standing next to me on my left with a drink in his right hand, and i also have my drink in my right hand. We were standing so close that are hands are grazing across each others, I really want to hold his hand but that little voice in my head is screaming at me not to. However Jeremiah almost slips his hand into mine making butterflies fly around in my stomach and my heart beat faster. His hand snaps away from mine when we both turn to look at some commotion happening behind us, it's belly and she has just got pushed over by Steven.

I run over to Belly helping her up from the floor "Yo what the hell Steven?!" I shout at him. Belly is shouting at Conrad for something while me and Steven are having a heated argument.

"She's not meant to be here!" He shoots back at me

"Yeah she is i invited her it's not fair to just leave her at home" I shout back. he just rolls my eyes at me

"guys, guys, guys" Jeremiah comes over putting a hand on each of our shoulders "It's ok just let her stay, go have fun with shayla" He says gesturing towards the girl he was standing with

"Fine" Steven sighs, rolling his eyes and walking back to Shayla

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Cops!" someone shouts.

Jeremiah and i run the belly who is sitting down with a guy. "come on bells let's go" Jeremiah says.

We make it to the car picking up a wasted Conrad along the way. Jeremiah helps Conrad into the backseat of the car then gets into the drivers seat while i get into the passanger seat. My window was rolled down with belly and this boy standing outside.

"Belly let's go get in" Jeremiah tells her

"Cam can give me a ride home. Right Cam?" she asks pointing to him

"Yes thats no problem" Cam says shaking his head slightly.

"No your not going to get into a car with a guy you just met" Conrad speaks up from the backseat.

"im Cam Cameron" Cam says streching his arm out across me for Jeremiah to shake. However his hand stays on the wheel

"your name is Cam Camron?" He asks with a smirk

"No it's just Cam" He says with a sigh pulling his hand back out of the car akwardly. "but we actually know each other seventh grade. Latin convention. so we aren't like total strangers" he trails off

"Okay" Jeremiah says chuckling slightly "No offence but no. Belly get in the car"

"Just get in the car" Conrad speaks up again from the back.

The akwardness getting to much for Cam he just says "U h you should probably go but um, the whaling boat that i intern on it leaves at dawn every morning from the piers" "i was wondering if you would uh wanted to come" He says to belly making a smile appear on both of our faces.

Finally a part of belly's wish has come true. Even though it's not Conrad who she had hoped, she still get to have a summer boyfriend with a cute guy. I always thought her and Conrad would eventually get together because by the way he looks at her when she is standing on the other side of the room screams to me that he just wants to be with her. However that still may happen, but for right now it's her and Cam Cameron.

"yeah, yes sure" she giggles "i mean how else will you get your hoodie back right?"

Oh. My. God she is wearing his hoodie and i going to need all the details when we get back to the summer house

"Thats true" he laughs with her

Belly quickly captures her lips in his. She opens the door to the backseat and hopping in. They both extange 'bye' before Jeremiah drives off.

Suddenly, the car jolts to a stop "fuck Steven!" Jeremiah exlaims "You girls watch Conrad, i will be right back" he says making eye contact with me which we haven't really done since he tried to hold my hand.

I turn around in my seat to look at belly who had a huge smile plastered across her face "when we get home you are telling me everything" I point my finger at her

"okay" She chuckles and i turn back around.

The car was silent again untl i hear Condrad say something to belly "your hair's like a little kid's the way it's always so messy"

I look into the reversing mirror to see Conrad playing with belly's hair. What a bizzare thing to say? "belly" he goes to continue but is interupted by a knock on the window.

I turn to look and it's a pair of cops "have you kids been drinking?" All three of us just look at each other.

a/n
Sorry! another shorter chapter i will make a longer one soon. Thank you for reading i hope you like it so far.