"I'm here to ski." He winks. I give him an unamused glare. I don't find him funny or any of this funny.

"Hey harms." I also hear and then look over to see Gio standing there. Chloe next to him with a grin and Aaliyah who's spread out on the couch also looking over with a smirk.

"What the fuck." I breathe out

"What are you two doing here? Chloe did you tell them?!" My eyes shoot to her.

"No. This wasn't my idea, I just knew about it." She shrugs

My eyes then dart to my next suspect, Aaliyah. She shakes her head.

"Just knew about it."

Then my eyes land on Gio and he grins and wiggles his eyebrows. "It was me! I had the amazing plan." He seems extremely proud of himself.

I start to smile. "I'm going to kill you." I mutter launching for him. He hides behind Chloe and Jude grabs ahold of me by my waist. No matter how angry I am at him right now I have to say him touching me still gives me stupid butterflies.

"Easy Rocky." He grins

"Get off me." I shove him away, rolling my eyes.

The lady comes back with our room keys. Knowing Gio he probably put me in a room with Jude.

"Hi, is there a taxi service I can call to drive me back to Dortmund?" I ask the lady

"Uhm..." she looks at me confused

"I can't stay here anymore. I saw a....rat." I mug at Jude.

He just laughs with a smirk. Shaking his head.

The lady worriedly looks down at the floor, scanning for the rat.

"The rat." Jude says holding his hand up.

She makes an "oh" shape with her mouth before nodding. She then looks to me.

"I'm sorry but there's going to be a snowstorm tonight so they've blocked off all of the roads in advance." She states.

I huff, rubbing my forehead in distress.

"Can't you guys get a snowplow or something to clear the roads?" I ask her

"I won't even need a taxi then. I can just hop on and get it to drive me back." I offer

I hear Jude sniff a laugh so I glare at him.

"No, I'm sorry. That won't be possible." The lady says

"You're killing me here." I groan. Head in hands.

I huff, standing up straight and taking the key cards from her hands. Thank her and then return to where Chloe and Gio are standing together. Aaliyahs now up and stood with them.

"Here." I give Chloe the key cards and grab my suitcase walking towards the door.

"Girl where are you going?" Aaliyah asks