'Well, well. This is going to cost Remerton a lot of ground.'

Although this incident would not completely eliminate Remerton's claim to the throne, it was evident that his standing had taken a significant hit.

He still had supporters, primarily affiliated with his mother's family, the Tern House, who would continue to back him despite this blunder.

Nonetheless, it was clear that his chances of ascending the throne had significantly diminished.

Anyway, there were more important things to do now.

King Odin spoke to the messenger who brought the news.

"Explain to me what has happened.

"Yes, Your Majesty! Baron Penin went to the Winter Palace first..."

The moment the messenger explained Baron Penin's whereabouts.

The command barracks were stunned.

This was unbelievable, a miracle.

"That's amazing..."

Every knight, noble, and nobleman alike stood in awe, marveling that such a thing could be accomplished, for it was so great.

King Odin asked in a sharp voice.

"And what is the mood of the Drotonian army now, led by Berard?"

"It's a mess! The entire Kingdom of Droton is stirring and rising, and the army led by Archduke Berard is said to be full of deserters!"

Raymond's treasonous proclamation has worked!

In time, Berad's foundations will be shattered.

Hearing the good news, the soldiers of the Kingdom of Houston let out a shout.

"Waaaah!"

"Long live Lord Raymond!"

"Long live our prince!"

"Majesty Raymond!"

Everyone used the princely title openly, but no one pointed it out, for what Raymond had done this time was extraordinary.

No one else in the history of the Houston Kingdom had ever accomplished such a miraculous feat, and everyone in the Houston Kingdom praised and saluted him repeatedly.

The result.

[Fame rises!]

[Fame rises!]

[Fame rises!]

Due to the endless rise in fame...

[Fame has surpassed the threshold!]

[Obtained a new title!]

[Title: Hero of the Kingdom (Small) has been promoted to Hero of the Kingdom (Great)!]

[Hero of the King's Army (Great)]

[Description: Title given to large heroes of the Kingdom Army.

Prestige rank: Royal Army

Additional effects : -You have the strong 'respect' and 'support' of 'all soldiers of the 'Kingdom'!

-Your soldiers will be willing to risk their limbs for you!

-Enemy soldiers are also affected by your greatness: their morale is greatly reduced when facing you!]

He received a title that was too extravagant for a healer.

Meanwhile, King Odin sat in silent contemplation, thinking about what Raymond had done.