For example, in the Kingdom of Houston, there are only two triple-A healers, Count Helien and Viscount Dorian.

As such, they are in charge of treating royalty in the palace, and rarely see the battlefield unless the king is involved.

'However, in this war, Viscount Dorian, a double A-class healer who is the royal deputy chief healer, was supposed to join us, but he had an accident just before we left.'

The only other great power, the Peninsula Kingdom, had a Double A-class healer in its reinforcements, but he was in the fleet offshore.

Marquis Aiton's eyes grew fierce, and Viscount Rand hastily added behind him.

"But there is one thing we can do."

"What?"

"To be cured by Baron Penin's medicine, not heals."

"...!"

Marquis Aiton's eyes widened.

"What is... medicine?"

The foreign reinforcements had their own barracks.

So they didn't know much about Raymond's medicine, which was full of rumors in the barracks.

Viscount Rand laughed meanly.

''It's a secret technique said to have been used by the ancients of a glorious civilization, and I'm sure it can save his life.''

***

"...That is the reason I have arrived. I am Marquis Aiton."

"I-I greet Your Excellency the Marquis."

Raymond swallowed hard.

'Oh my God. Marquis Aiton holds the highest noble rank in the Kingdom of Clever. And you are saying that the patient is Prince Enrique?'

The Kingdom of Clever, along with the Kingdom of Houston, was one of the weaker nations among the Four Weaknesses.

It held the lowest position among them, with even less power than the Kingdom of Houston.

However, that did not diminish the status of the Marquis.

Prince Enrique-a member of royalty from a different country-was now under Raymond's care.

This presented a significant predicament for him.

'What am I going to do? My skills are sealed.'

Raymond made a troubled face.

'And the wound is serious.'

It was not an easy task, as evidenced by the fact that even the most advanced healers were unable to heal him.

Then Marquis Aiton did something that surprised him.

He bowed his head!

"I believe you can save the prince. Please, Your Highness!"

Marquis Aiton did not come to Raymond blindly.

He researched medicine and was surprised.

-Miraculous recoveries of patients who had stumped even the most accomplished Class A healers!

After reading all the praise he was receiving, he decided to visit.

If it was Raymond, he may be able to save the prince's life, he thought, with a faint hope.

"..."

But Raymond doesn't have an easy answer.

He didn't feel confident given the circumstances.