PROLOGUE

Jimin is a bratty student his parents died in a accident which lead him to live with his abusive aunt yes his aunt always beat him and tell him to do house chores and many more thing if jimin denied it she will punishes him hardly.

Jimin do 2 jobs which is very hectic for him to do after school and in the salary he pay his school fees and u might be thinking in that expensive University how can he study?well he got a scholarship because of his grade.

He misses his parents every now and then when he see's his classmates have everything which he don't have so he started misbehaving with teacher's and talking rude with students and doesn't focus on his studies.but inside he don't like doing such things but his ego come's first.

Namjoon always think that this boy is
Something else his face is like a angel and inside he is a devil he always have a intention that jimin is a kind boy he has a soft spot for him so he tried changing him but jimin being jimin he never listen to him so he had a idea(well u all will know in story 😊)

While taehyung just came from USA from teaching there he resigned from his job and is now going to teach in his brother's own University.

WILL TAEHYUNG WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE JIMIN IN A GOOD PATH?WILL JIMIN LISTEN TO TAEHYUNG AND BECOME HOW HE WAS BACK THEN?WILL THEY BOTH WILL GIVE THEIR MARRIAGE A CHANCE.

TO KNOW THE LOVE STORY READ THIS.

I HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE IT PLS VOTE AND COMMENT.

TAKE CARE