Chapter 38

-Ginger-
"Dominik, I just can't thank you enough for this."
Jackson and I just stepped on to Dominik Arsenyov's private jet in Edinburgh. He was coming back from visiting his daughters in Russia when he called me for an update on my extended job interview. I told him about ultimately turning it down while Jackson and I were trying to find the quickest flight home. Dominik offered to pick us up like it was no big deal, like he was taking a cab 10 blocks instead of a jet half way around the world.
I give him a big hug.
"Of course my dear, and you must be Jackson," Dominik stuck his hand out to Jackson who was still looking around the jet like he expected to wake up any second. Jackson takes his hand and smiles at him.
"Incredible ride you have here," Jackson says.
"Thank you, please take a seat and we'll be on our way soon."
******
We land in New York at roughly 8PM. I breathe in the warm, humid air of the city. Edinburgh was beautiful but I am so happy to be home.
I thank the crew and hug Dominik on my way out.
"So, we'll talk soon?"
"Yes, thank you so much, for everything."
Jackson thanked Dominik as well and before I knew it, we were back in a cab heading towards his apartment.
"Seems like we were just doing this," I say.
Jackson turns his gorgeous eyes to me and smiles.
"Yep, it'll turn out differently this time."
"Oh yeah? You know that?"
"I do," he says as he leans over and plants a gentle kiss on my lips.
A little while later, we're lying in Jackson's bed. He's propped up on an elbow looking down at me. His fingers run up and down my barely clothed torso. I try not to squirm. My mind keeps wandering to the things I'm going to say and do at work the next day. I try not to be nervous but I am. I try not to show it and give Jackson a small smile as his finger gently circles one of my nipples.
"Nervous?" Jackson asks as he tilts his head.
"No," I say.
He dips his head down and kisses my neck. It goosebumps flying up on my skin.
"Liar," he whispers into my ear. I chuckle. "Can I take your mind off of it?"
I let out a small sigh.
"Yes," I say.
Jackson pulls one of his ties out of his closet and approaches me with it. He straddles me as he gently places the tie over my eyes and ties it behind my head. While I can't see, all my other senses are suddenly heightened. As Jackson lifts my t-shirt off of my torso and then puts a hand on my chest to push me back down. The cool air on my bare skin makes my nipples harden. I start to get wet in anticipation.
Jackson's hands, strong and slightly callused, run up my thighs and squeeze my hips. As they run up my stomach, I feel his hot mouth close around one of my nipples. I immediately suck in a breath. The warm wetness he trails all along my chest and around each nipple feels ten times more sensitive than it did before. I can't see his face but I know his eyes are closed as his tongue makes contact with my skin, his hot breath fanning over my body.
My pussy is practically dripping now and I can feel that my panties are soaked. I squirm slightly, aching for him to touch me. Instead he keeps kissing and licking my body up to my neck and mouth. Jackson's tongue feels so good against mine and I moan into his mouth.
Finally, I feel his body lift off of mine. I'm breathing hard, anticipating the next contact. I know he's hovering just above me, watching my chest rise and fall. Fuck, this is hot.
Suddenly, he nibbles my neck then pulls away. A moment later, he sucks a nipple then backs off. I grit my teeth, not knowing where he'll touch me next. He kisses my stomach and squeezes my hip. Finally, I feel warm breath on my inner thighs. He puts his whole mouth on my pussy. I feel his warm tongue move against me, just a thin piece of fabric between his glorious mouth and my dripping pussy. He moans, sending vibrations through my core. I arch my back and moan.
Finally, his hands hook into my panties and slide them down my legs. His hand spreads my lips and suddenly his mouth is back on my pussy but this time his tongue swirls around my clit. I cry out.
"Ahh! Jackson!"
He moans again like it's his first meal in days as he starts to lick and suck my pussy. His tongue finds every corner, sliding across all my sensitive skin. I feel my juices coat his fingers and mouth as he keeps eating and eating. He slides a finger inside me as he sucks on my clit, I feel it pulsing as I feel my orgasm come barreling towards me.
"This is my pussy," he growls in between licks and sucks. I can barely stand it.
Just as I think I'm going to cum, he gives me one long lick then pulls back. I'm breathing hard, dying for the release.
I feel him put my feet up on his chest, exposing my opening to him. He runs the tip of his dick along my extra sensitive core before he slides in. I cry out again, grabbing the sheets around me. Fuck, he feels so good. With my ankles resting on either side of his neck, he uses his hips to slide in and out of me, filling me up every time. His hand rests on my lower stomach as his thumb rubs my wet clit.
I grab my tits, squeezing and rubbing my nipples. I hear Jackson moan and I know he's watching me do this even though I can't see him.
"Your pussy feels so good," he says. He thrusts faster.
His dick is rock hard and hits every wall of my pussy. I can't get enough of it and start to cry out every time he fills me. Finally, I cum, hard. Jackson doesn't let me rest before he flips me over onto my stomach and slams his cock into me again. I grind against him as he thrusts harder and harder, it feels amazing with my orgasm still pulsing through me. Finally, he grabs my hair in one hand and gives my ass a hard smack with the other. It feels so primal, like he's claiming me. And I fucking love it.
"Harder!" I scream. And he does. I'm sure my ass is red but it feels amazing. Finally, I feel Jackson's dick pulse inside me, filling me up. He groans and slows his thrusts.
We collapse on the bed, he removes my blindfold and kisses me deeply.
"Fuck," I say. "We're doing that again."
*********
The next day, my nipples and ass are still sore from the night before and I smile every time I am reminded of our trysts. I'm back at work for the first time in weeks which feels weird for a lot of reasons. The last time I was in this office, Jackson and I hadn't even kissed. It feels like forever ago.
As if he can hear my thoughts, Jackson appears at my door.
"Did you see?" He asks. He doesn't look worried or surprised but his eyes flash to my computer. I look at the screen and see a new meeting invite for a mandatory meeting in the conference room at 4pm today. My heart skips a beat.
"Well, I guess today's the day," I say. Jackson gives me a smirk. God, why is he so cute?
"I'll see you then," he says and gives me a wink before he heads back to his office.
I check the clock about 200 times over the next several hours. I am so incredibly nervous but also, ready for whatever comes my way. I definitely feel more confident knowing Jackson has my back.
At 3:59, I enter the conference room and stand near the back. Predictably, cupcakes and champagne grace the conference room table.
Gerald stands up first, and talks about a new client that Russ, a long time account manager landed, and how David's wife just had a baby. I'm trying to steady my breathing wishing I could fast forward. Now Liam stands up.
Liam announces that they'll be promoting Melissa to executive assistant. She's been an administrative assistant for 12 years.
12 fucking years. Good god.
Everyone claps as Melissa nods her head in acknowledgement, a big smile across her face.
"And finally, we'd like to announce that Ginger Campbell will be our newest Senior Account Manager, joining a team of five others who have earned their spot in this group," Liam says, his shiny eyes landing on me.
I feel my cheeks heat up as everyone politely claps.
As Liam goes to speak, I interrupt him.
"Thank you Liam, and Gerald, I really appreciate the opportunity," I say. "Unfortunately, I have accepted another position and will be leaving in approximately two weeks."
The murmuring dies down immediately and the smiles fall from everyone's faces except Jackson's.
"Um, Ginger, perhaps we should discuss this in—"
"No, no that's okay Liam. It's just time for me to move on. I really do appreciate the opportunity," I say.
Without another word, I get up and walk from the room. Jackson winks at me as I leave.
In my office, I text Dominik and tell him I've officially given my notice and will be ready to start at Diageo in a few weeks. On the plane back from Scotland the day before, Dominik had set up a video meeting with an acquaintance of his at Diageo, the largest liquor distributor in the world. They needed a Marketing Director as theirs was retiring and they were excited to meet someone with extensive knowledge of spirits and a fresh perspective. Even though the meeting was a few hours long and involved at least four Diageo execs, I expected their offer to take longer to arrive but an offer was in my personal inbox this morning.
The pay increase would be enough to cover Jay's expenses and save up enough to buy my own place someday. Plus the perks and travel involved were too much to pass up.
I was packing up when Jackson's voice interrupted me.
"You ready?"
"For a drink or a new adventure?" I ask coyly.
"Both," he says. I laugh and pick up my bag, he has his jacket already and slides an arm around my waist as we head for the elevator.
In the elevator, Jackson kisses me gently yet deeply before looking into my eyes.
"I'm so proud of you," he says.
I didn't expect this and my heart swells.
"Good," I respond before hitting the button for the first floor.
Jackson's hand slides down my back and grabs my sore ass, I yelp.
"Don't get too cocky," he whispers in my ear.
I smile at him.
"That's all I know," I say. He chuckles.
Finally the door opens and we walk out, hand in hand, to head towards Finn's Tavern for celebrations abound.
*The End*