Chapter 32

-Ginger-

A slippery nervousness has settled into the bottom of my stomach as we shoot all day in Arches National Park. With Callum and Fiona gone, and new models on our team, the shoot is quieter and settles into a familiar rhythm but the knot in my stomach refuses to loosen.

Did you tell him?

Callum's question plays on repeat in my head.

No.

Why did I lie? Why did I agree to go in the first place? Am I really thinking about leaving Atwood?

I chew on my lip as I look away from Anne who is fluffing the model's hair, and settle my focus on Jackson. His arms are folded across his chest, the chest I laid my head on the night before. My heart flutters.

Jackson meets my eyes and a smirk tugs at his full lips. God, he's gorgeous. I can nearly feel his familiar dark stubble on my skin. His eyebrows knit together in question. I give him a smile and look back at the model.

Later that night in our condo, Jackson is sliding his shirt off, his back muscles rippling as he drops the shirt on top of his bag. I'm sitting on the bed, my laptop open in front of me. I tilt my head as I drink him in.

"Like what you see?"

"Always."

He chuckles, it's a sound I've come to love.

Jackson climbs on the bed, crawling towards me on all fours. He closes my laptop and puts it on the nightstand.

"Hey!"

He laughs again, he loves to annoy me, then kisses me gently on the lips and starts to kiss my neck. I let out a small moan and instantly feel him get hard.

"Jackson, no, we need to finish updating this shot list for the last shoot," I say, trying to convince myself more than him. He groans.

"Okay, okay, but can I ask you something first?"

My heart flip flops and I cross my arms over my chest.

"Yeah..."

He looks a little nervous but he tries to cover it up with his signature smirk.

"Can I take you out? When we get back to New York I mean?"

I can't help the smile that slides on to my face.

"Jackson Theron, are you asking me out on a date?!"

He smirks and pinches my side.

"Don't get too cocky Campbell," he says. "Or I'll make you pay."

I laugh.

"Will I get the first date treatment?"

Jackson pulls me down so I'm flat on my back and slides up on me with ease.

"Baby, I'll roll out the red carpet if you want," he says. His breath fans across my neck as his eyes search my face. I'm already wet just from these few words but I don't want to show it.

"Yeah? And what does that entail?"

Jackson's hand slides up my inner thigh, his fingers glide across my panties, I suck in a breath.

"I don't want to ruin the surprise," he says.

Fuck, I'm already so turned on.

"Don't you think we're passed that stage? I think you've nearly made me hit my orgasm quota," I say.

"Then I guess you need a new quota," he says.

I let my mind go, shutting my brain off used to be impossible but it's like flipping a switch with Jackson. I give in and wrap myself around him, closing my arms around his neck and locking my legs with his as he grinds his hard cock against my still fully clothed hips.

He pulls me up and slides my shirt off with ease, I instinctively cover my chest with my arm but he shakes his head and peels it away.

Jackson slides my panties off and pulls my legs apart. I always feel so vulnerable yet protected under his gaze. He easily slides a finger into my wet pussy and starts rubbing my clit at the same time. My back arches involuntarily and he leans down and gently sucks on a hard nipple.

"So, is that a yes?"

I look up at him, his eyes are narrowed at me. I give him a confused look like are you seriously going to ask me for anything right now? I'd promise him I'll ride a wild bull at this point. He gently slides his finger out and sucks on it while still making eye contact with me. My breath is sporadic.

"Fuck, yes, of course," I say, barely able to make out the words.

"Mmmm good girl," he says. He plunges it back into me and I clamp my hand over my mouth to muffle the scream.

My eyes practically roll back in my head as Jackson continues to massage my pussy. He leans down over me, his lips right next to my ear.

"Someday, I'm going to get you somewhere where you can be as loud as you want," he says.

I reach down and grab his dick, it's rock hard. My pussy is practically pulsing at the thought of him sliding it into me.

"Fuck me, now," I say.
Jackson gets up and slides his shorts off, his dick springs free and he gives it a few strokes with his hand as he watches me. When he lays on me again, like he's done several times before, it feels different somehow. I feel him position himself just outside of my entrance. I press my forehead to his, waiting. Slowly, he slides into me, inch by inch.

"Ahh!" I feel completely out of control in my own body. My nails dig into his back.

"Fuck, Ginger, oh my god..."

Slowly he starts to pull out and thrust in again. My pussy is already clenching. As he picks up speed, he sits up and puts my legs on his chest. He licks his hand and starts rubbing my clit again as he pulses in and out of me.

"Ah, Jackson, I-I can't hold on," I say.

"Then don't, cum for me," he says.

I instantly start shaking, my hand clenches around the bed sheets as my orgasm washes over me. Pleasure pools in my core as Jackson puts his hands on my hips and picks up speed, hitting my core again and again with his long dick.

"Fuck, Ginger, I-I..."

My heart clenches. Is he going to say...?

He locks eyes with me then throws his head back.

"Oh! I'm cumming," he groans and I feel him fill me up. My legs fall to the side as he slows down, wetness sliding in between our bodies.

"Jesus Christ," I say, wiping my forehead as Jackson falls on the bed next to me.

"Yeah," he says. I turn to look at him. For the millionth time in the last month. I feel an almost imperceptible shift in our connection. Our relationship has changed again, our connection deeper than ever, and all I can feel, all I can think about, is the lie that hangs between us.