Reunited?

Colbys pov

Colby🐨 I don't know sam really I don't think that will be a good idea let's take a break for a bit then anyone can sort there minds
*read*
I sight laying my phone to the side just looking out of the window not knowing what to do I'm aware that I scared sam and that he thought I cheated but a relationship without trust is impossible I know we both had it really hart and for me to trust someone takes a long time I just sat on my bed scrolling through my phone looking at all the pictures of me and Sam looking so happy together fuck it I thought to myself

Colby 🐨 you still wanne come here?

Sam❤️ yes please colby

Colby 🐨 okay I want you to come

Sam❤️ where are you

Colby🐨 the little hotel down the road I'm in room 3
Sam❤️ okay I'm there in 10

I put my phone down not thinking about to much for now we have to figure out what to do but pushing him away will not cure our problems and I also can't lie I miss him 10 min later it knocked on my door making my heart race for some reason I opend the door and there stood sam his eyes where so red and puffy his hair messy it made my heart ache I opend my arms and he immediately throw himself in to them hugging me so tight and he was crying I picked him up and closed the door sitting on the bed with him on my lap "shhhhhh don't cry Sammy" I whispered rubbing his back softly he grabbed in my shirt for dear life "please, please forgive me I can't lose you" he sobbed breaking my heart and my eyes watered "shhhhh it's okay" I said laying down pulling him with me to lay on top off me his head in my neck his arm wrapped around me his body slowly relaxed while I was running my fingers through his hair he soon calmed down a bit just sniffing now and then and he had a hiccup it was so cute he was cute and he was my life there is no denying that he need me and I need him and I love him so much "hey Sammy" I whispered yeah he mumbled taking his head away from my neck to look at me his eyes so red and tears still dripping down I took my hand away from his head and wiped his tears "you want to go on a little date with me" I ask slightly smiling "really" he ask a bit shocked "yes really you want to" I ask him nodding repeatedly making me smile "you wanne go home first and chance with me" I ask yes please he said I just ask bc I wanted the rings but of course I'm not telling him that now he hugged me super tight again "I'm so sorry colby im really really so sorry" he whispered tears wetting my shirt again "ssssh sammy no more crying" I pulled him away wiping his tears "would you want to go to the drive in cinema with me" yes I would love that I never went to one " he said sniffing a bit" do you ask your parents for the car or you want me " I ask I ask you pack your stuff he said taking his phone out texting his parents
I packed all my stuff and opend the door for him to walk out" I'm bringing back the keys I'm right back " I said I give the lady the keys and walked back to sam" they say we can have the car " he said when I got back that's amazing Come on let's go I said beginning to walk whole walking I lokked at sam for a sec seeing him rubbing his arm I take his hand in mine in the corner of my eyes I could see him slightly smile I looked in all the people's houses seeing dogs and kids running around "is cinnamon still with your parents" I ask yes he is still there I could take care at him earlier " okay that's fine I said as we waked to our door he opend the door letting me in I could see all the paperwork and rings still on the table" we have to fix the wall "he Said smiling at me" yeah I'm sorry about that I dident know my strength " I Said" go and chance I go after you I said he nodded running to our room I took the 2 rings real quick putting them in my pocket going to the kitchen to get a drink I'm was so thirsty sam can back out with with very short light blue shorts and a white shirt he looked so good " I'm right back" I said walking in the room getting some dark sweatpants bc I can't anything else at the moment and a black shirt I walked back to sam who was sitting on the couch waiting "you look cute Sammy" I said waking over your not to bad yourself " he said smiling could be better I can't do much because of this I say looking at my foot" hey its okay only 4 more weeks " he said making me not feel better at all that's so long" so ready to go " I ask he nodded and jumped off the couch we walked to the door looming it behind us and off we where to Sam's house as we came up to it I saw cinnamon on the window looking out" look Sammy " I said pointing to the window he giggled he will be so happy to see you he loves you so much sam said we knocked on the door and cinnamon barked 1 min later the door opens cinnamon jumping on me" hey carful big boy " I said petting him, him licking my hand" hey boys im happy to see you, what are you doing " his mom ask I want to go to the drive in cinema I anwsered" ohh that sounds great " she said handing sam the keys" we also get cinnamon when we come back you had him long enough " I smiled" that's okay it was great if you need anyone to talk him call as anytime Allright " he said said making us nod we walked to the car and Sam was driving" where do I have to go " he ask here straight then the sec left then right at the first and then 10 min straight again I explained he nodded and started to drive sam just looked out of the window he looked so focused but with something else I felt like" are you okay Sammy " I ask quietly" yeah I'm fine colby " he said but I could literally see his eyes water a bit he just blinked a few times I put my hand on his thighs rubbing them softly soon we came up to it" here on the left " I said he turned left and we parted the car in the way back corner" wow I never bin here in that area ever "I was here ones and it also will come someone to the windows and ask if we want anything" I told him ohhhh I want some popcorn and a big Dr Pepper " he said making me smile that's when it knocked on our window making sam jump I pulled my windows down" hey guys can I get you anything " the girl ask" yes 2 popcorn and 1 Dr Pepper please " I said" Allright I be back " she said walking away" what are we watching " he ask I don't know I laughed a bit I just had the idea to come here soon the lady come back and gave us our stuff I handed sam his and took mine" thank you so much I said giving her the many and a tip "have fun guys" he said walking away again I pulled up the window soon the movie started it was definitely a romantic movie not the biggest fan of them but it could be worse I looked at sam and he was looking out the window eating his popcorn i looked at him his eyes shimmered so clue his little nose moving while eating his popcorn his mouth in a slight smile God I love this boy " sam can I talk to you for a sec" I ask he turned his head looking at me his face sunk a bit he put his popcorn to the side "of course you can" he said his voice waved a bit "about early we agree we both did something that was not alright, right" I ask he nodded while his lip quivered "and we also agry that we have to trust each other to be in a healthy relationship right" he nodded again his eyes locking down I put my finger under his chin moving it up to make him look at at me "soo can we trust each other or not" I ask looking deep in to his eyes " yes colby I trust you and this will Never happens again I promise" he said his voice breaking at the end" in this case will you sam golbach marry me still " I ask holding our rings tears rolling down his face" yes yes I will " he said so I put his ring back on and he puts mine on my hand" I love you " I say kissing him softly tasting his tears but dosent mind that what so ever this will be a great night.......