Hes Doing Not Very Good..

Sam's POV

I got to the hospital my heart was pounding like crazy I sprinted in to the woman on the front I'm Samuel golbach I'm here for Cole brock I said in a shaky voice you can sit in the waiting room the doctor is coming soon okay "thank you" I said I got to the waiting room I was feeling shaky and I'm feeling sick to my stomach what's happened how is he.... 10 very long minutes later the doctor came "Samuel golbach" he said yes that's me how is colby I said well he is not very good he has cuts and bruises he had a very big wund on the back of his head and he was.. Raped... Hey eyes where filling with tears "do you now who he was or who the person was.... The ambulance was called to a lost place and he said it was brennen the whole time and we found 15 Pilles in his stomach but we where quick he must have bin swollow them after the attack,... My heart was hurting so much I was sad and mad and angry and full of worry.... Can I go to him I ask he just nodded he is in room 340 but he needs rest if anything is okay he can leave tomorrow he said bevor walking off.. I quickly got to the room I tug a very deep breath before going in there he was he looked so pail and hurt bruises everywhere my eyes filled with tears I wolked to the bed and sit on a chair next to the bed I tug his hand colby I whispered he slowly opened his eyes Heyy he said very quietly with a small smile... Hey I said as tears roll down my face I broth my face to his hand kissed it softly tears rolling down my cheeks... Sam please stop crying please you make me cry as well.. I-im sorry I was so worried colby.. Hey can I get a hug please he said... I got up and hugged him without want to hurt him.... It's okay Sammy I'm here he said I looked at him he wiped me my tears as I looked at him so can we talk please I said he looked down and nodded slowly...first of all how are you feeling now I said I'm okay sam just a bit sore here and there... No colby I mean how are you feeling I looked at him deeply and without one other word he said "so you know it right" I slightly nodded I dint know sam I feel so lost and broken, numb and with no emotions I feel like I have so reason to be here he said.... I Feld so sad and that I exactly know what he is talking about but also angry to say all this about him.... How has he fund you I suddenly let out he looked down then up I called him my eyes went big but it was for a plan he added I needed something  to prove how he is to get him arrested... Colby are you insane you could have died you should have called me.. So do you have you know something "yes" he said on your phone I ask yes he said again can I see it I ask... Sam no in don't want you to see this... Please colby I need to see that monster and then I call the police.... He gave me his phone and I pressed play on the 30 min video I couldn't watch more then 2 min it was horrible he tru colby on walls punshed him and called him words I never new existed I pressed stop and was now full on crying and sobbing.... I looked at him the only think I could say was "colby" and then he broke down I quickly got to him hugging him super tight "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I said over and over colby you shouldn't have make this alone what if he had killed you I sobbed... It was quite for a second then I would be free again at least... Noooo I yelled at him he jumped a little s-sorry but nooo don't say this okay he looked down why not I have nobody and nobody wants me I put my fingers unter his chin to make him look at me I need you and I want you and I like you a lot I said while a tear roll down my cheek and I can't I can't loos you I know how you feel and felt but I need you and I'm now on your side forever I you want to and we can fix us but don't ever ever do that again I tap on his stomach okay I said looking deep in his eyes he new exaktly what I mean he looked me in a mix of shock, disbelief, sadness and happiness... I-I sorry  hey don't be sorry just don't do it ever again okay call me text cam to me okay soo the doctor said if everything is okay you can go tomorrow... But you don't go back to a lost place you came back to mine or I look for a room for you okay... And now I call the police.....