I Will Find You

I woke up to loud crying I opened my eyes it was 4 in the morning colby was curled up in a ball in the corner of the door I got out of bed and got to him sitting him in my lap hugging him tigth shhhhh colby hey deep breath shhhh colby deep breath I'm here nothing is going to hurt you okay "I-im sorry for waking you up" he sniffed hey don't apologize okay and I you need me next time please wake me up please "t-thank you Sam" do you need some water I ask him yes please okay I be right back I stand up got to the kitchen and grab a water bottle and open it for him I get in the room and gave it to him here slow sibs he tuck 2 his face was so red I putt my hand on his forehead he was hot you are so hot would you like for me to open the window he nodded please I got up open the window a nice cool prise came in... I walked to my closet and grabbed a new shirt for him I got to him "here chang to this yours is wet you get a cold I smile... He slightly smiled back the first time I see him smiling makes me hard flutter" oh sorry "I said turning around he chuckled and chanced his shirt I turn back around.... So you wanne tell me whats wrong now I looked at him he grabbed his phone and gave it to me its a massige from his ex" do can't hide from me I will find you and get back what's mine, and I will find you trust me" my blood spoiled and I felt so angry how can someone like him walk out free and hurt someone this beautiful and nice and kind and sweet "he never gets you not as long as I'm alive I must has raised my voice the he jumped a little..... Hey Hey I'm so sorry colby I'm just so angry I hugged him he hugged me back and so tight it was as depends his life on it and it was also the first time as well "he don't hurt you again colby I do anything to be safe okay and to become him to jail and you need to come back to bed ok love... I blushed realized what I said" I'm sorry I didn't mine to"its okay Sammy it's cute he said we get in bed and he did something I was a bit shocked...