IS HE OKAY?

Tw dead

Sam's pov
I was walking up and down the parking area my heart was beating out of chest I couldn't even think straight I was sick from worrying he can't die he can't then I heart yelling and my mind got plenk I run to the direction where heard it I run faster then I ever have then I heart a shot at that point I was crying and screaming then another shot my body almost gave out when I got to the place I saw brennen on the ground but I couldn't care less.... Where is colby I said to the police guy he didn't answer me where is colby I screamed and wanted to go in the house bit I got hold back but I pushed the police officer and run inside what I saw broke me

 Where is colby I said to the police guy he didn't answer me where is colby I screamed and wanted to go in the house bit I got hold back but I pushed the police officer and run inside what I saw broke me

(we pretend it's colby for the story)

I got down to him when they cut him free I took his hand he was so cold I sobbed at this point... colby Baby it's me sam please don't leave me.. please fight you are safe Baby I'm here I need you that's when the paramedics came and layed colby on the stretcher I was crying like I have never befor I could hear talking and stuff but it was was muffled the only think I thought is that colby can't die I was holding his cold hand the whole time back to the parking lot where the ambulance was they cot him in the car and but all kinds of stuff on him.... Will he be okay I ask them the paramedic looked at me sad... He has to leave to the hospital right now.. I ride with him I don't leave alone they nodded and started driving I was holding his hand and stroke his hair softly I looked at him he was green and blue and he definitely got shot.. baby I'm still here I will not leave you, you will be okay I promise I cried in his hand I love so much I said laying my head on his head." You will be okay you have to fight colbs you will not leave me you here me" I quitly sobbed we arrived at the hospital after what felt like forever they pushed him very quickly in the hospital me holding his hand a Nurse came and and separated me and colby I looked at her with tears flowing down my face... You have to wait here he is in good hand.. But he need me I can't let him be alone I said sobbing.. who are you to him... I'm his - his boyfriend come on let's sit in the waiting room the doctor will do anything he can okay... I set down and texted all mine and his friends as well es his  family to let them all know and then just waited it was almost 2h and I was loosing my mind... Then I saw the doctor coming up to me here for Cole brock he ask his face looked sad yes - yes I am is he okay........