Sam what's wrong

Tw smut
Tw anxiety

Colby pov

I was so happy I finally ask him I leant in and kissed him again but more passionately pulling him closer to me I pulled away and softly kissed his neck when I hear him whimper that's when I sucked a bit harder I smiled on his neck when I felt him slightly grow it felt so good that I was the one making sam feeling this way I kept sucking and a little bit bitting making him moan and grabbing my hair "c~colby" yes Sammy I said he looked down and then at me.. Gave you a problem I see, he blushed hey I said bringing he head up to look at me.. Don't be embarrassed sam I'm glad I'm  the one who can make you feel this way and I fix it if you want me to of course.. He looked up at me and nodded slowly making me smile.. I turned us over that he is laying in bad and lowered myself down and captured his lips in in a loving kiss I trace the kisses down his jaw to his neck he brought his fingers to my hair I kisses along his neck and behind his ear. "I love you" I said against his neck making goosebumps on his body I could see I smiled and go more down to his shoulder I put my hand on the hem of his shirt and looked up at him, he nodded and I'm slowly taking his shirt off just looking at his chest for a moment.. He was so beautiful his beautiful light skin and slim body kissed along his chest and stomach leaving marks here and there I lokked at the hem of his sweatpants for some reason it made me a bit nervous... Colbs are you okay sam ask yeah I whispered looking up at him "hey you don't have to if you can't" he said stroking my jaw  I smiled at him looking in to his carring eyes "I'm okay sam my nerves just bubbled up I slightly laughed.. He bent down to me a bit and kissed me softly making me relaxed I know I can trust him... He then sucked on my tongue making me quietly groan I pulled away sliding my fingertips slowly down his side and to his waist band I looked up again he quickly nodded and I slowly took his sweats down his smooth legs i could feel him tens up a bit I brought his legs up that his knees are on either side of me I lay down a bit and kissed his thigh slowly I got a bit higher and sucked a love mark there sam arched his back a bit.. slightly whimpering making me smirk I put my fingers on the waistband of his boxers slowly sliding it down... "you are so beautiful sam" I whispered slowly taking his dick in my hand it hartend quickly under my touch.. I took a breath and leant in and licked from the bottom to the top slowly and licking over the tip I looked up at him for a moment his mouth was open and eyes closed I took his tip in my mouth slightly sucking he whimpered I took in more and slowly began to poop my head up and down and licking the sides with my tongue everytime I got up I then took him all in lucky I don't have a gag reflex I popped my head quicker sucking harder.. He moaned and gripped my hair making me insane I came up more a sec to take a breath and pushed my tongue in his slit sinking back down popping my head quick and my hand massaging his balls "c~colby oh my God" he moaned loudly I sucked a little harder and kicking his vein everytime I go up and slightly running my teeth over his skin "c~colby I need.." I started but couldn't finish he screamed colbyyyyyy befor coming in to my mouth I popped my head slowly until he finished.. I crawled over his body and up to his face he was panting and his eyes where closed.. He opened them and looked at me.. I ligthly smiled and kissed him putting my hand on his jaw... "that was so amazing" thank you Sammy and you taste amazing I said making him blush he just hugged me and I hugged him back (smut ends here) "I love you" he whispered in my ear making me smile I love you to Sammy I said... I'm going to the toilet real quick I said standing up I do my business wash my hands and walk out seeing sam had but his clothes back on... I'm hungry colbs he said looking at me I smiled we have cereal if you want I said he smiled and nodded at me so I walked to the kitchen taking 2 bowls and but in the cereal and milk I get to spoons... You want some orange juice I ask.. Yes please. So I get 2 glasses and filled it with juice I placed it on the counter sam walked over and gives me a kiss on the cheek.. Thank you colbs he said sweetly your welcome sweetheart we Beginn to eat.. What are we going to do today.. Sam ask.. Mhmm I definitely want to take a shower and then we could walk around a bit it's so nice out I said sounds good to me he answered and hugging me."au" I hissed a bit making him gasp I'm so sorry colbs I forgot I dident mean to...  Sammy hey its okay i know you dident mean to he looked at me guilty.. Baby it's okay I said pecking his lips I put my dishes in the sink "I go take a shower real quick okay" I said to sam.. okay colbs I got in to the bath and undressed I turned on the water to get it warm I tug the bandages off of my rips looking at it it was a fucking rainbow but it dident hurt as bad a befor I got in the shower the warm water hitting my body making me happy I washed my body and hair it felt so good after a few days I turned off the shower getting out and wrapping a towel out me drying off my body and hair I put on my new clothes looking at my arms I have to make new ones I can't let the wet ones on it.... Sammmm I called.. yess he called back.. Could you come in for a second.. He walked in looking at me... Would you mind changing these I pointed to my arm,, of course he smiled getting all the things... He takes my arm and takes off my bandages slowly it gets off easier bc it was wet he looked at it...it looks better colbs he said.. Yeah it also doesn't hurt as much as my rips.. He Desinfekt my arms and wrapped them up again... Can I see your rips he ask quietly.. I pulled my shirt up a bit... That looks so horrible colbs... Yeah I know it looks like a damn rainbow I chackeled a bit to lighten the mood... We have numming cream do you want some sam ask... Yeah we can do that my rips still hurt pretty good he puts on the cream gently rubbing it in making me hiss a bit "sorry" he said taking his hand away.. It's okay Sammy no big deal and thank you I say kissing his cheek.. I get chanced real quick okay then we can hohe said smiling at me I nodded and take my shirt with me walking out I get to the kitchen getting a Glas of juice I looked out of the window it was beautiful here and the weather is very nice as well I put my shirt back on bc it's already dry and felt so much better.. "in backkk" sam said walking in I smiled kissing his head you ready to go i ask looking at him.. Yep he said taking my hand making me smile I opened the walking out... Colby look there is a letter on the ground... Probably just the bill or something let's go i said we walked passed the other few houses and in a field of flower...

Wow this is so beautiful omg colby

Wow this is so beautiful omg colby.. Sam said looking around omg he was so cute.. He looked at me his eyes sparkled "it's almost as beautiful as you" I said smiling... Omg that was really cheesy colbs he laughed a bit we walked a bit more sam picking a few of the flowers to bring back home it was so calm here and relaxing I love it... You wanne get back eating some lunch maybe I ask him... Yes please im so hungry.. Okay let's go i said taking his hand and walking back to our house as we arrived sam looked at the letter again and tug it I walked inside needed something to drink "c~colby" he said sounding scared his voice was shaking I turned and he looked at me petrified I walked to him.. What's wrong Sammy I said worried. He give me the letter his body was shaking so bad I took and read it

          Brennen maybe dead but 
          There is still me and I will
          Finish his job and wish this
          Time I will make sure nobody         
          Gets to you no one will safe
          You this time and your little
          Boyfriend will watching you

................