"I want you Ginger, all of you," he says. "Exactly as you are." It sends a shiver down my spine. He kisses me again, with more need. I let out a small whimper as he starts kissing my neck and shoulder. His mouth is hungry and I'm suddenly very turned on as I decide to give in and let all my inhibitions go. Jackson lifts me up and wraps my legs around him. His arms run up and down my back as we kiss.

He untangles our limbs and lies me down on the bed. I pull my knees up and run my hands from my hair down to my stomach and hips. The hunger in his eyes grows.

He shakes his head.

"You are driving me crazy, if you saw what I saw—" Jackson pulls his shirt off displaying his chiseled chest and abs. God he's so hot. I pinch one of my nipples through my t-shirt. A big smile crosses his face and he shakes his head. "You are in so much trouble."

His voice is playful and slightly dangerous. I slam my legs together as I feel myself get wet. Jackson removes his pants and I can see his huge dick standing at attention in his boxers. Oh fuck.

Jackson crawls onto the bed slowly. He puts his hands on my knees and peels them apart. I'm still in shorts and a t-shirt but I feel very exposed under his gaze. He puts his face on my bare stomach and kisses further and further up my torso, pushing my shirt up along the way. His lips finally close around one of my nipples and it practically sends me over the edge. My back arches up as I moan. I can feel Jackson smile against my skin as he trails kisses over to the other nipple.

"Oh fuck, Jackson," I say.

He finally releases my nipple, I'm breathing hard and he's got that panty-melting smile on. He dips down so his lips are right next to my ear.

"I love hearing you say my name," he says then kisses the shell of my ear. Jesus Christ, this guy is going to make me fucking lose it.

He lifts me up and pulls my t-shirt off. He kisses me some more, allowing his hand to roam down my body. I'm dying for him to touch my pussy. It's practically pulsing and I want him to be the one that gives me release.

He kisses down to my breasts again then down to my stomach. He hooks his fingers in my shorts and slides them off. I'm in black, lacy panties. He looks down at me like I'm a fucking painting then looks up at me through his eyelashes.

"Naughty girl, I can't get over how fucking sexy you are. If I touch you will you be wet?"

I bite my lip and nod. He smiles and shakes his head again, giving me a throaty chuckle. Holy shit, I'm so turned on by him right now.

Jackson positions himself just above my pussy, trailing kisses all along my thighs. He uses his hands to rub right next to my entrance and the movement is driving me wild.

"Jackson, please—"

"Please what?"

"Please touch me, make me feel good."

He smiles against my skin.

"With pleasure."

He literally grabs the front of my panties and rips them off. He gently runs a few fingers down my wet folds which makes me shudder. He slides a finger inside me then puts his mouth right on my clìt.

"Oh fuck!"

"Mmmm you taste good baby,"

His words make my core vibrate. I'm going to cum insanely fast if he keeps this up.

Jackson starts to lick and suck on my clìt harder and faster. I arch my back and grab my tits while moaning ferociously.

"Oh ooooh! Oh my god!"