"Lady, do you like?"

Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "I like it."

This is the most amazing and unforgettable scene she has ever seen.

Chapter 6987: I received a group of brothers!

"Now I understand everything."

Baili Hongzhuang thinks of everything that happened before, and everything is understood.

The appearance of Yufengmaxiang is too strange. Although she had some guesses at the time, she was not sure.

Until now, she has understood that all this is Beichen's proposition.

"Then how do you know that I will come today?"

She has not prepared all this before

"My lady and I have always been in love with each other, didn't you guess it was me? Are you here?" Di Beichen asked rhetorically.

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's eyes raised, Beichen was right, maybe this is the tacit understanding between them.

"Since I came here, I wanted to find you, but these guys in the holy world say that the gate of the holy world only opens once in 300 years.

Besides, normally the gate of the Holy Realm will not open.

I thought of a lot of ways. These guys just don't let go. In desperation, I can only wait for the time to open.

Fortunately, the distance this time for the door to open is very near."

Di Beichen sighed inwardly. At that time, he was unavoidably depressed after he knew all this, but he was also a little lucky on the other side.

At least it is about to turn on, otherwise if it is one or two hundred years, it will be really terrible.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded in the same way. When she knew all this, fortunately it only started in one year.

Only once in 300 years, their luck is already pretty good.

"How have you been outside this year?" Di Beichen asked with concern.

"I had a good time outside." Baili Hongzhuang smiled and explained how she met the foxes.

Di Beichen listened patiently, not annoying at all, as if he wanted to know what Hongzhuang did during his absence, and didn't want to miss it at all.

However, when he heard that Hongzhuang turned to be a female domestic celebrity for life, his brows frowned unconsciously, and he saw her brows talking about all kinds of interesting things and the cuteness of foxes. After the appearance, the brows loosened a little.

"Then what about you?" Baili Hongzhuang said after she finished talking about her fate this year.

"I'm very simple. After I happened to fall here, I realized that it is very big. It is not easy to find you, so I took a group of boys."

"A bunch of boys?" Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows. Could this so-called little brother be Yufeng Horse Elephant and Gibbon Monkey?

Di Beichen nodded, "These are all."

Looking at the man's casual and indifferent look, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but sigh.

She knew the same scene. It's impossible for Beichen to be with Lingfeng.

At this time, Xiao Hei burst out resentfully, "Master, did you forget me?"

Baili Hongzhuang: ?

Di Beichen pointed to the other side of the bridge, "Xiao Bai is under the bridge."