94 - Ayo ~ 2

Beginne am Anfang

I went to change out of the red suit I wore during the performance into a white matching outfit, brown cap with jewel and slides. I enter the lounge area filled with my friends, fellow musicians and family.

"Congratulations!!!" They all screamed clapping and cheering.

I smile. "Thank you everyone." I accept the red cup Kenny held out for me.

"Congratulations baby" Aaliyah smile walking up to me. She held my face and press a juicy kiss on my lips earning cheers from the onlookers.

I grab her ass, "Thank you wifey, I'll still need more congratulations later on" I tell her seductively.

Aaliyah bit her lips. "Anything you want daddy."

I slap her ass, Aaliyah laughs and turn her attention to her friends. I also shift my attention to someone else, I went round greeting, hugging my friends. I made small talks, despite the large amount of people in the room, my eyes followed my beautiful wife moving round, talking and laughing with everyone.

I watch her hug Shola my first babymama, oh I didn't know she was around. They both spoke for a while before she moved on to my mom, they both shared plenty laughter. She introduced them to her friends and few people around her.

Yo, my heart was swelling with love. I love how she accepts my family despite anything everything. I sat down and watched everyone having fun.

Aaliyah dance her way back to me. "Hey baby" thankfully she has gotten rid of the awful jacket.

"Hi."

"Are you having fun?" Aaliyah ask sitting beside me.

"Yeah" I slide my left hand across her exposed thighs. Was it the pils or why was I so horny? I pull her towards me and wrapped my arms around her shoulder. "You look sexy wifey."

"Don't tell me you're horny"'Aaliyah dead pans me.

I roll my eyes, "So what if I am?"

"Babe, we literally had sex few hours ago!"

"So what? That was hours ago. Besides I've missed you, don't you miss me?" I ask pouting my lips not caring that we weren't the only ones in the room. Aaliyah doesn't say anything, she glare at me making me tilt my head. "So you don't miss me?"

Aaliyah also tilt her head, she narrows her eyes. "What are you on?"

"Nothing."

"Don't cap Ayo. I know you're on something, cause why on earth are you so horny?"

I shrug, "I'm always horny."

"I know but you're super horny" she leans closer to me, "How do you want it?"

I smirk, "In a pool."

Aaliyah frown, "Ya know we're not the only ones at home right?"

I forgot my family were staying at the house. "We'll get am hotel then baby, come on I really need you tonight." Only if she knows how badly I want her.