Pucci

I did a whole spread of the "I'm so fucking done" meme drawing and happened to have a few of the characters of it from this fic. I'll prob share the full pic later but for now have pucci XD

-x-

____ sat in the game room, quietly playing Tears of the Kingdom as she finally had some time to do so. With her brother's wedding fast approaching, there was a lot to do on her end, especially considering she was asked to do the filming. She wasn't part of the bridesmaids, but that didn't bother her. The fiance still invited her to the parties and her and her daughter were very sweet. She loved them both and was just happy her brother finally found the family he had been wanting. Pucci was in the room, sometimes watching her play, but mostly just reading. In reality he was thinking about all the encounters the others have had during their recent outings with her. It felt too coincidental, burning a question into his mind if others had come as well. It also begged the question of the girl herself and why she didn't seem to care one way or the other. Also...

Why did her safety concern him so much?

"You're counting," she said suddenly, "Something stressing you out? Bad part in the book?"

Pucci looked over to see her kind gaze looking at him, having paused the game just to check on him. She had such a pure light to her he hadn't seen in a long time, it made him smile softly back at her. 

"I was just thinking of how to ask you for a day out as well," he said, "Everyone else had weird encounters and I was wondering if we would as well."

"Do you...think they are FBI or something," she cocked her head, "Maybe even CIA?"

"Who knows, that's what was concerning me," Pucci sighed, closing the book, "But about my inquiry."

"What would you even like to do," she cocked her head in thought. 

"Maybe a nice day at a park would be sufficient," he suggested, "It doesn't feel too hot outside and the overcast is really clear too."

"Ohhh," she brightened, "Like we can have a picnic or something! I know sometimes the parks around here have events going on and it's a Saturday so let me look."

Pucci watched her take her phone out and did find that one close by was holding some sort of small festival for animal adoption, so he agreed that they should take Bucky with them. She saved her game and turned it off before jumping up to go get ready. Pucci walked over to the clothing he had been given before and picked out a nice long sleeve white shirt, placing his rosary underneath. He kept his black pants and belt and left it at that. 

____ came out of her room in a nice tank top that really flattered her paired with some shorts. She also had grabbed Bucky and put a colorful bandana on his collar, the little dog wagging happily knowing that meant he was going as well. 

"Dio said to have fun, weirdly enough," she chuckled, knowing that probably meant the two had some secret agenda with her, but honestly what could she do about that.

"Ah," he smiled, getting into the car with her, "This Lord Dio is definitely different from the one I knew at 16. He's...a lot bigger."

"Well there's also a difference in the art style too," she laughed, "Araki seemed to really change from the big buff characters to more natural looking ones by Diamond is Unbreakable...um where Kira is from. Though who is to say he wasn't actually that small looking before his timeline happened, when he met you."

"Perhaps both are correct," he pet the dog in his lap, who had settled in for the ride after going crazy being in the car again. 

_____ smiled. Speaking with Pucci was probably the easiest. Yes, he had been misguided and manipulated by Dio, but really she couldn't blame him for wanting to reset the world. Perhaps if his intentions had actually been pure, it wouldn't have been such a shit show.