Money

-x-

"I'm sorry, but I cannot allow that to happen."

_____ sat there, feeling very strongly about her decision she had been voicing for the past two hours. Kira stared at her, his patience thinning, as was Diavolo who had taken his side. 

On bank robbery. 

"Oh what's this," Dio said, finally coming down the hall, of course having heard everything already, "So you do have it in you to go against us? However I must agree. These living conditions are not up to standard."

She ran a hand through her hair nervously. The growing number of sudden agreements were not looking good for her. Not only would that require them to somehow go with her to the bank, it would mean many would get hurt, or killed, in the process. That's something she couldn't have. 

"I don't want innocent people to get killed just because-"

"The humans would eventually meet their fate anyways. One less human is one less problem for the world," Kars said, leaning against the wall with a smirk. 

"...Okay maybe-"

"So you agree," he raised an eyebrow in surprise. 

"That's not what I meant," she said, feeling frustrated, "But think about it. Even if Kira can leave no witnesses, and Diavolo could hack in to erase security footage from here and back, the moment I, whose money is monitored by the government, start making big purchase after purchase, suspicion would be raised. Not to mention my family would notice immediately when they come to check on me."

They seemed to pause to think of something. Probably about more death and ways around this. So she continued. 

"I'm not someone who has the power to make judgements on peoples' lives. Even if I wasn't the one who did it, I let it happen so I'm still just as compliant. I get that's who most of you are, but I'm not."

"True you're not one to make those decisions," Dio started again, smirking wickedly, "But I am. And I say you allow them to do this."

"But-"

"Are you defying me," he walked closer to her making her bolt up and back away best she could, "Oh that's so sweet~ You think you can get away from me, scared little one."

He was mocking her, she knew it. She saw Kars move to block her exit to the door and felt someone grab her shoulders from behind, albeit gently. She glanced back to see Pucci staring down at her. 

"God will make his judgment," he simply said. She didn't know if he meant the Christian God or Dio but that hardly mattered. 

"Diavolo was it," Dio said, looking towards the pink haired man who narrowed his eyes but nodded, "How certain are you that you can hide all of this?"

"All the way back to the computer. Systems are more advanced, but still have the ability to be hacked," he responded, "In fact, I've already hacked into this world's Italian mafia system with so much ease it was like I walked into my own home."

"Good," her purred softly, making the man cringe visibly, "And you-"

"Killer Queen can leave no trace behind were anyone get in our way," Kira said, refusing to look at the vampire, said stand hovering behind him in a state of dominance. Dio ignored that.

"Then all we would need is a getaway vehicle," Dio raised his arms as if this was the simplest thing in the word to accept.

"Everyone in this small town knows my car," she tried again.