Jealousy

It was so nice to have finally gotten some alone time. A long bath in the hotel room, not having to worry about sudden people coming in to talk with her, actually waking up alone in the bed again. It took one night to really make her miss how things used to be. She was a solitary person, she liked being alone most the time. Even with people she did like and care for, she limited the amount of time just because she didn't want to feel like a bother. The shoot itself was so refreshing as well. She was able to focus, talk with normal people, get some great shots, maybe even be considered to video for the wedding. 

Is what she would have liked to say. 

Walking into the house, she was stone faced and pretty ticked off. She put her bags to the side in the front hallway, and ignored the greetings and snarky remarks, making a beeline towards the one that had ruined what should have been at least a day away from them. 

Diego raised an eyebrow, lowering the tablet he had in his hand as the small woman stood there, just staring him down. 

"Can I-hey!"

He barely got a word in before she grabbed the tablet and threw it against the wall, completely shattering it. To say the room filled with silence was an understatement. The shocked looks on all of the ones present were so uncharacteristic it should have been funny. However, humor was not in her vocabulary right now. 

"How fucking dare you," she said, her tone icy, "They almost cancelled because my phone was going off so much that even on silent, the vibrating was a distraction! I couldn't even order dinner because of your constant messaging! One day. ONE FUCKING DAY! That's all I asked."

Diego stood up calmly, a bemused look on his face, towering over her, but she didn't back down like normal, furthering his amusement. 

"Not so sweet as you make yourself, huh," he sneered down at her, "We will have to replace that now. And you were so worried we would be the ones to break it."

"If you think I'm going to replace it, you're dead wrong."

"Oh," he raised an eyebrow, "So I'm getting 'punished'? Like a little kid who spilt their milk at the dinner table?"

"Yes! You are! Because you're acting like a kid!"

Diego frowned now, no longer amused. Such disrespect would not fly by him. She was forgetting who she was talking to. He began to reach out towards her when a giant hand grabbed his wrist. His counterpart was staring him down, his giant stand behind him floating. 

"You said you weren't doing anything of interest," Dio stated, his tone cold as well, "Yet you were bothering our hostess during her job like a lovestruck boyfriend who can't stand to be away."

"Let go of me," Diego growled, his teeth starting to grow sharper. 

"Yes I know. Big scary dinosaur man," the vampire said, chuckling hauntingly, "The World will stop you before you can even move, not to mention it packs quite a punch so I would calm down and apologize before things get...bloody."

_____ stared in shock at the scene. Was Dio...actually defending her? No. He didn't do anything without knowing it got him something in return. And it did. Her gratitude, which she was sure he would call upon on a later date, but for now he had it. 

Diego powered down, scoffing as he looked away, making Dio do the same. She glanced over to the others, seeing similar mists go away as well around everyone except Kars, who slowly untransformed his hands from the claws he had made. Had they...all jumped up to her rescue? Just what was going on here? None of this was in character for them...well maybe Kira seeing as her hands were his 'girlfriend'.