Trapped

Bucky

Bucky

Lili (Liliana)

Lili (Liliana)

Yes I am using my real pets hush XD
-x-

The girl sat in her bedroom quietly, listening to the others roam about the home. Diavolo was in the room on her computer, probably hacking into everything he could to see if her story still held truth. He was also the one tasked with making sure she didn't run off. She stood up and got to her mini fridge taking out a soda and proceeded to take her medicine for the night. It might make her want to sleep, but there wasn't much she could do about their actions either way.

"What was that," he questioned, his eyes staring her down over the top of the laptop.

"Medicine," she answered softly, "Would you..like something to drink? It's all canned and bottled."

"A water," he said shortly.

She got back into the fridge and gave one to him, setting it off to the side, but still in his reach, not wanting to get too close.

"I haven't found anything on my caporegimes, less anything about Passione. The server does not exist," he took a sip of the water, his eyebrows furrowed, before closing the laptop, "You seem to really be telling the truth. Meaning you know too much about me."

"Ah," she gasped softly, nervously messing with a plushie that was on the bed, "I'm sorry?"

"Sorry," he echoed, looking at her curiously, "The whole worlds knows of me and all you can say is 'sorry'?"

She really didn't know how to respond so she just gave an equally apologetic look. The man sighed and leaned back in the chair.

"I suppose if I cannot exit, nothing is really being done," he narrowed his eyes, "unless you decide to tell."

"Even if I did, which I wouldn't, as long as you didn't actively use your stand in front of someone, no one would believe me," she rubbed the back of her head.

"Can you see it," he questioned.

Looking up, she only saw a red mist behind him.

"Just like with Dio," she said softly, "nothing but mist, though yours is red."

Diavolo stared at her in thought before standing motioning for her to follow. She really didn't want to, less time around them the better, but she was in no position to argue.

Going down the hall she saw that the other two bedrooms were open, some of the others looking around the rooms curiously. One was a game room but also held her work area for art and cosplay making. Currently Pucci was looking in disgust at her handmade Jolyne cosplay that was hanging up to the side before putting it back neatly. Kira was looking through the various game systems before looking at the couch which he found folded out into a bed, a futon.

In the room across the hall was a spare bedroom. It held the taken apart hospital bed her dad had been sleeping on for now as she had been using it to store a few things to sell. Kars was on the ground just petting Bucky while Lili was perched behind him on a box trying not too look to interested in the pillar man. Diego was staring out the now open blinds looking like he was trying to get a layout of the land though that window only showed trees mostly.

Passing the bathroom she noticed Valentine was in there inspecting the smaller room (the master being connected right to her room) with some distaste, wiping a finger on the counter to inspect the cleanliness.

Continuing onto the open floor plan of the front room and living room, Dio was seated, more like lounged, on the sofa, staring at his old self battling Jonathan. His expression was unreadable.

Finally Diavolo stopped in front of the front door, catching Dio's attention. The pink haired man looked at you once again.

"Go out first," he commanded.

After turning on the porch light, she unlocked the door again and went outside. She didn't find herself in the back sun room where the front door was but still walking into the front yard. She didn't dare step off the covered porch and looked back at him slowly. Dio was now standing behind him a ticked off look on his face before Diavolo stepped out too.

And he remained on the porch standing beside her. With a cautiousness she didn't think she would ever see on the vampire, he did too sighing in relief when he too remained outside.

"This proves your significance to us," Diavolo said, staring down at her, "we can seem to leave as long as you are with us."

"Then she comes with me," Dio reached to grab her arm making her step back from him, "don't move woman."

Diavolo looked up at the other man, having put himself between the two. Not for her protection, but so the vampire had his undecided attention again.

"And where would you go?"

"This world, my world, it doesn't matter which one I will rule," he snarled back at him.

Diavolo sighed and moved allowing the girl to be grabbed by the other and he began to roughly drag her down the steps.

He was two feet off the property when he found both had stepped back into the living room, the mafia boss raising an eyebrow. A snap was heard and ____ fell to the ground in a cry of pain. Dio had just either broken or fractured her wrist. He scoffed and threw her to the ground where she huddled into herself holding the appendage close. Tears streaked her face, actively cowering on the floor as the vampire simply stepped over her and sat on the couch again.

Diavolo stared down at her before shaking his head and walking off again.

-x-

Luckily she could still move her wrist slightly meaning it was a fracture. She was in the master bathroom wrapping it in a stint. She still had all the medical equipment and supplies left over from when she took care of her dad, luckily. She took another shot of tequila which had been in her room. She couldn't take real painkillers, she was allergic so this was the next best thing. Smelling food, she noted that someone had decided to cook. Whatever, they needed to eat too and she knew almost nothing about cooking for a large amount of people, less herself even.

Walking back into the bedroom, she finally changed out of the black dress and into a tank top and shorts. For a moment she worried about where everyone would sleep, but decided it wasn't her problem at the moment. Plus, she really did not want to go back in there right now. The less time she spent with them the better.

She laid down and turned on her tv, letting it drown out her sobbing for now before she drifted to sleep.