"I don't know" he said quietly.

"You do know" I sat putting hand on his neck.

I leaned up and kissed him repeatedly. I wrapped my arm around his neck continuing kissing.

He put his arms on my lower back and lifted me up and we pulled apart.

I went back to the room to see conrad picking up his things.

"can we talk?" He asked me

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you to." i said

"Okay I'll go first. I want you to be happy. And I know that's not with me. So whatever I said last night I didn't mean it." He said.

I can't even be mad at him. This is who he is. This is who hes always been. Conrad fisher. He never lied about that. He gives, and then he takes away. So I release you conrad fisher. I evict you from my heart.

"were friends" I said to him as he dropped a necklace.

He picked it up and handed to me. He got it for me as a birthday gift but when I was furious at him I gave it back.

"It's still yours. take it" he said.

"we've done this before conrad." I said.

"It doesn't feel like last time." He said.

"I don't want it. I don't want anything that will remind me of you." I said.

He slipped it into his pocket and put his bag over his shoulder as jere walked in.

"breakfast?" He asked conrad.

"I was just leaving. There's a bus to cousins so I'm gonna go." conrad said.

"are you sure? I have to swap cars anyway" jere said.

"you take my car. I'll get your car to boston." conrad said and jere nodded.

"see you guys the fourth?" Conrad asked.

"wouldn't miss it" jere said.

"I'll be there" I said.

"Get her home safe jere." Conrad said to him.

"bye...conrad" I said as he exited the door.

I looked at jere and he opened his arms and I hugged his resting my head on his shoulder.

We got everything packed up and in the car. I decided I would try out for the volleyball camp after all.

"thanks for driving me" I said.

"literally anytime" he said and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and he started driving.

We pulled up and parked and Steven and Taylor were in the parking lot.

I kissed him as we walked over.

"ohhh!" Taylor giggled

I hugged Taylor and laughed.

"jere wanna get out of here?" Steven asked him.

"you know im gonna watch ellie play. You could stay and watch your girl in action" jere said.

"I am nobody's girl but my own" Taylor said as we all walked inside.

"Hey coach" I said.

"I know I'm late, like way late. I was supposed to show up weeks ago and I know that.'" I said.

"glad your taking responsibility but your way to late" coach shaw said.

"I know I know. but I will do anything to be on this team with these girls. Anything" I said.

All the girls begged her and she sighed.

"fine but I'm holding you to it. go change and warm up" She said and everyone cheered

"thank you so much!" I said as I ran to the bathrooms and changed.

When I played it would be an understatement to say it was the most fun I would ever have.

When I would think of forever it was with the same boy. In my dreams my future was set. This was never how I expected it. the future is unclear but it's still mine.

at the beginning of this book I was a Jeremiah girlie. But now I'm a conrad girlie and when I say IM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE this season I mean it

This is the episode finale so I won't post for a while until season 3 is posted but I do have a conrad fisher book