Chapter 23

I came out the front door and see Jeremiah in the garage with a box full of stuff.

"Ooh what you got there" I said jogging over.

"Oh you know just some stuff" he said as I started looking through the box.

"Oh my gosh, Susannahs roller skates" I said pulling the skates out the box and laughing.

"you think they'll fit?" I asked holding them up next to my shoe.

"just don't throw up on anyone doing spins" he said and laughed.

"that was one time!" I defended myself. "what else is in here?" I asked looking back in the box.

"Oh." I said pulling out a photot album. every year Susannah would make us take a photo the first day we got there.

"I actually have this one framed on my desk." I told him.

"Yeah well look at the way your staring at conrad. I surprised people didn't know you liked him after seeing that photo" he chuckled.

"Yeah well that was a long time ago." I said putting the album back into the box.

"really? cause you were looking at him that same way when we got decorations" he said and I froze.

"no I wasn't. nothing was happening except an apology." I said.

"felt like I was walking in on something" he said.

"sometimes you're, moving on in the past and the present all in the same moment. does that make any sense?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Nothing ever does when it comes to you." He said and I half smiled

It was now time for the party and I have a white Malibu crop top on with a multi colored striped jacket and a hot pink mini skirt.

"Ellie! Ellie come here!" conrad called me and I walked over to him.

"Steven take a picture" conrad said as Steven stepped in front of us and held up the camera.

Conrad wrapped his arm around my waist and I wrapped mine around his shoulder. I gave a huge smile and he smiled at me the same way I did in the photo I found with jere.

When conrad was sweet like this I remember why I love him so much. Loved him I mean.

After the picture I spotted skye and made my way over. I tripped over the cord that was connected to the speaker and slipped backwards.

I feel someone's hand on my lower back and butt. I look up to see Jeremiah. he leaned in super close and swerved to my ear.

"you don't need to hurt yourself to get my attention." He said in his deep mumbled voice which I loved as he propped me back up on my feet.

"group shots?" I asked him changing the subject and getting everyone together except skye and cam.

"if thats gin I'm killing you" conrad said and we all laughed.

"Oh come on its tequila!" jere said as I handed a shot to everyone.

"Okay listen, no matter how far we are. we will always love each other" Jeremiah said.

"aw jermey you cheeseball" Taylor said.

"to the last night." I said.

"to the last night!" we all cheered and drank our shots.

"Okay everyone off the dance floor. move it or lose it" Steven said moving around in a circle to make a dance floor.

"Jumper hit it!" Steven said and party in the USA started playing.