Chapter 15

We fixed the tire and got back on the road for cousins. My stomach started growling.

"Oh my gosh was that your stomach?" Jere asked me.

"Shut up I'm starving" I said with a laugh.

"Well lucky for you were by rosies" he informed me. Rosie's is a pie and muffin place and they have the best everything.

"Do you wanna stop?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I said as a smile lit up on my face and jere chuckled as we pulled into the parking lot for Rosie's.

We walked up and went to the counter. "All right im going to have a-" I started saying but jere cut me off.

"Blueberry." He said.

"You could always read my mind. All right my turn" I said as I closed my eyes and put my fingers on the side of my forehead.

"Your not eating any pie because your worried about ruining your beautiful abs" I sat opening my eyes once again.

"Correct. Very nice of you to call them beautiful though" he said as he grabbed my slice of pie and handed it to me.

"Whatever" I said with a laugh and we walked back to jeres jeep.

We drove to the house and finally pulled up in the driveway.

"Feeling the deja vu already." I said as jere opened his door and opened mine.

He walked into the house and I paused before coming in. I didn't come all this way just to chicken out.

"What do you mean your not leaving? What's more important than that right now?" Jere asked Conrad as I was slowly walking over.

"School doesn't matter! Jere the house has been put up for sale." Conrad said as I finally made it it the room they were in.

"The house is for sale?" I asked as conrad looked at me.

"What is she doing here?" He asked not taking his eyes off me.

"Yeah nice to see you to." I mumbled sarcastically.

K sorry but I have to end this chapter wayyy shorter than my other ones because episode 6 of tsitp comes out August 4th and it's currently July 29th so I'm gonna space out the chapters so episode 6 is posted by the time I'm still writing so I don't have to make you guys wait long.