Chapter 4

I went downstairs after the Deb Ball talk and saw all the boys sitting on the couch playing video games. I threw myself on the couch next to conrad and rubbed my eyes.

Belly walked downstairs cause I heard her heavy footsteps.

"See you guys later" She said.

Me and jere turned around and looked at her while Steven and conrad were focused on their game.

"Damnnn!" Jere said.

"You look hot!" Jere said twirling her around. I got a burning feeling in my heart when he said that. But I didn't have a crush on jere, I've always liked conrad.

"Are you driving there or meeting us?" Conrad asked referring to the book party.

"Uhm I'm not going to the book party. I'm going to the drive in. I have a date." Belly told us.

"With who?" Steven asked.

"Cam cameronnnn!" I said in a sing songy voice.

"Shut up Ellie! Thats why your not going on any dates!" She said getting defensive.

"Jeez bitch." I mumbled.

"I gotta go, bye guys" She said as she grabbed our moms keys and left.

I sat on the couch with my arms crossed from her snarky comment.

"Just so you know, I'd take you on a date any day." Jeremiah said as he jumped over the back if the couch next me and I smiled at the compliment.

I sat down on the couch at the book party next to Jeremiah and Steven and conrad cane and sat next to me.

The boys were trying to figure out if there was anything we could do instead of being at this lame party.

"We could go to the drive in?" Steven suggested.

"Ew Steven I don't want to see our sister get railed in the back seat of a minivan" I said fake gagging.

"Yo actually...let's go to the drive it" conrad said.

I could tell he wanted to ruin bellys date, but the only reason I could think of why is cause he wants to be with belly. Which I hope isn't the case.

"Seriously? Did nobody hear me?" I asked as the boys got up and left as I scoffed and ran after them.

We pulled up right next to cams car with me and conrad in the backseat and jere and Steven in the front.

Steven and Jeremiah started making kissing noises as cam walked away and belly got out the car.

"What the hell do you guys think your doing?" She asked us.

"Were just having fun" jere said.

"You have no right being here! Leave!" She yelled at us.

"Please leave." She said to conrad.

"All right guys let's go" conrad said.

And then I got it. Conrad is very much falling for belly and I can't stop it. She grows us and glows up and all of a sudden he wants her.

"What? Conrad your the one who wanted to come here. Now you wanna go?" I questioned him.

"Oh Ellie don't get me started. You just had to come ruin my date cause your a little slut who hooks up with guys and can't keep a boyfriend!" Belly said going off on me.

"What the fuck has gotten into you?" I asked her.

"Go the fuck home." She said as I scoffed and jere turned on the car and drove away.

My eyes started tearing up and jere looked in the mirror and pulled over.

"Whyd you pull over?" Steven asked.

"Conrad your driving" jere says getting out and switch places with conrad to sit in the back with me.

He moves to the middle seat next to me and puts his arm around my and my eyes get glossy.

We got to the house and I quickly got out and went upstairs to my room and jere ran behind me.

I jumped on my bed as he closed the door and sat down next to me.

"I don't know what's gotten into her Ellie but when she said is not true" jere reassured me.

"No but it is true. This whole year I've had nothing but hookups. I can't get a boyfriend to save my life jere and I'm only 15. I am a slut." I said. I just couldn't hold it in anymore and I started crying.

"Hey hey hey. Don't say that about yourself" He said wiping my tears and making me look him in the eyes. "I've hooked uo with more people than you. Fuck belly. She just thinks she's better than you now because she grew up so what? You'll always be my favorite. No matter how many glow up belly has." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks jere" I said giving him a hug as he left my room and shut the door.

You'll always be my favorite. No matter how many glow ups belly has.

It wouldn't leave my mind.