Chalter 21

so the episode came out at 12 am today so that wasn't to long ago but before I write this. GO WATCH THE EPISODE. because what I write in here will have totally different things than what will happen in the new episode and I don't wanna get your hopes up.

"you already sold the house?" Conrad asked.

"yes to a lovely family with 3 children and some type of poodle mix. I'm gonna need your keys please." julia said.

Conrad scoffed and got his keys out his pocket.

"mom don't do this." skye said.

"skye really?" julia asked.

"I bet your really loving this." conrad said handing her his keys and along with Jeremiah.

"I'm not. but I'm relieved it's over." She said walking back to her car and skye followed.

"this is so fucking stupid. like, why- what- how could?" I asked in between breaths.

Conrad looked at me along with everyone else.

"I'll be right back" I told everyone as I walked over to the side of the front fence.

I felt like a couldn't breathe, each breath I took it was even harder. a few seconds after Conrad came over.

"Hey hey. Ellie." he said getting my attention. he grabbed my arms right abide my elbows.

"your having a panic attack and you need to breathe okay? I have them all the time. take a deep breathe." He said as I took deep breaths as I started to calm down.

"I don't to want to lose this house Conrad." I said with my eyes getting glossy and a tear rolling down my cheek.

"were gonna find a way. We're not giving up that easy." He said wiping the tear. I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine.

"conrad, Ellie come on!" Belly yelled as we walked over and went Inside the empty house with the rest of the group.

"I'm sorry guys, I tried getting her to close off the deal but she's so stubborn" skye said walking into the house.

"what are we supposed to do? go home?" Steven asked.

"No! fuck no. fuck that bitch julia." I said and then turned to skye

"no offense" I said and they nodded.

"Seriously. that fucking stubborn ass bitch isnt-" I was saying until Conrad covered my mouth.

"Okay im just gonna keep my hand here so you dont full on go off on her" conrad said and I spit on his hand.

"Okay that's disgusting!" He said wiping his hand on my sleeve.

"I have an idea." I said

"well?." jere asked.

"Let's a throw a party. inflatable furniture, smoke machines, bubbles, alcohol, rainbow lights. I mean, our last memory in this house can't be lame and boring." I said.

and everyone agreed and cheered.

"me, jere, and conrad will get decorations and alcohol. Skye, cam, and belly you guys do music, and Taylor and Steven you guys create a Instagram story. now everyone go shower and get ready so we can go get everything!" I yelled out

a little bitter everyone was showering so we could go get everything and be back in time to get ready.

"is there any towels in here? I need to shower" I asked coming into belly and taylors room.

"Steven said he saw some hanging by the pool" Taylor said as I nodded and went outside.

I saw Jeremiah just standing looking up at the house. I stood next to him and he started talking.

"this house always made me feel safe to the point where I would even dream about it. now I'll only get to swim in this pool in my dreams. it's weird" he said.

"Well if-if time if running out then.-" I said and pushed jere into the water and he dragged my with him.

"you did not just do that!" He yelled out.

"sorryyyy! you were getting dark, I had to save you from yourself." I said with a shrug.

We started splashing and I ran over to jere and shoved him underwater.

"is that all you got?" He asked as I ran back over and he dunked me under water still holding on to me.

He brought me back up out of water and just held me in front of him.

At the point all the memories came flooding back. but then I remembered how hurt I was after prom. I couldn't stop crying. im not putting myself through that pain again.

I pushed myself off him and swam to the other side of the pool.

I sat on the floaty and jere joined me and sat on the one next to me.

"I never thought we'd be losing this place. did you?" He asked me.

"never. I always though I loved this place as buch as I possibly could. but now I can't help but think I didn't love it enough" I said.

He grabbed my hand as I looked at him and shook my head softly. I moved my hand and rested it on my stomach.

"whyd you do that?" He asked me.

"i- it's just. i-" I said avoiding eye contact

"Ellie. Look me in the eyes and give me the real reason" he said as I looked at him.

"you hurt me really bad Jeremiah. at prom. I loved you and you broke my heart into a million pieces. and I know that we kissed and at the time I thought maybe I can find a way to shove the bad memories down but I can't. my mental health was really bad for a long time Jeremiah. I can't do that to myself again. I have to put me first." I explained and my eyes got glossy.

"I lo-" he said but someone walked in the dokr and started talking.

"Ellie, Jeremy! Conrad is ready to go get the decorations." Taylor told us. we got out the water and changed so we could get decorations.

just so you know this is only like 20 minutes of the episode but it's like 3 in the morning and I have to wake up early so I'll write the rest tomorrow. and just know that every episode comes out on Thursday right when it hits 12 am. so technically Friday