If I wasn't so annoyed I would be smiling at the fact that he did that so swiftly and easily and how nice his arms feel around me.

"Jude!" I shriek trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"See, getting out of bed isn't that hard. Well done. I'm proud of you." He says patronisingly as he takes my suitcase and wheels it out of the room. He then returns to my room to grab my hand luggage.

"Put me down!"

"No I don't think I will." He smirks

"Jude!"

"Harmony." He retorts mockingly

"I hate you." I huff

"No you don't." He's grinning smugly now

"Yes I do." I insist

"Don't."

"Do."

"Where are your shoes?" He asks me looking around my bedroom.

"I can't just leave in this I need to shower." I say

"I don't trust you not to just run back and jump into your bed." He replies

"I promise you I won't."

"Okay." He states but he doesn't put me down. He grabs the things I need to shower and picks out some clothes for me after asking if I'm happy to wear them and then walks me to the bathroom. He closes the door behind us and only then does he put me down.

"You have ten minutes and then we need to leave." He tells me.

"Are you going to hop in the shower with me or something? Why are you still in here." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Is that an invitation?" He walks closer to me with a smirk.

I gulp. I don't know how to handle myself now I've openly admitted to myself that I like this man. And when he says things like this my knees go weak.

"Get out." I point at the door. Avoiding his eyes.

He smirks again and then walks towards the door.

"I'll be outside." He tells me and I flip him off.

After my ten minute shower I get out and get dressed and then I put on a little light makeup because right now I look like a character from that movie frankenweenie.

When I do finally leave the bathroom I see Jude stationed outside. He looks like a prison guard. He's on the opposite wall on his phone. I sneakily close the door silently. The plan is to run right back into my bedroom and lock the door.

Just as I'm about to leave he looks up. He can clearly see what I'm about to do. It really is now or never. I break off into a run but he's faster and grabs me, scooping me up and throwing me onto his shoulder yet again, so I'm upside down.

"You're so annoying!" I shout

"Oh because you're just a delight this morning aren't you." He says sarcastically.