obsessed

(Bills pov)
I was watching Tom and Blair dancing in the rain I watched from the distance it made my heart ache when I should be the one dancing with Blair

As Blair and Tom danced in the rain together it broke my heart seeing you two in love. I felt anger, sadness and jealous watching both of you dance in the rain and having fun together. You also both made your relationship offical. I was so jealous and pissed off that i was trying my best to control my emotions.

I thought to myself "I should've made you my girl, she should be dancing with me and nobody else, not with that lame tom."

As i watched you with tom while it was raining and i saw everything get ruined since my makeup got smudged and my clothes were wet but it didn't matter to me as i was just staring at you and tom in the distance. I didn't mind the rain anyways, i felt more pissed off than scared of getting wet. As i let myself get soaked in the rain i remember my plan to get you back by teaming up with Tom's obsessive ex.

Then I saw tom look around like he senses someone is watching which I didn't mind I was hiding in a blind spot I'm sure he won't see me then a thunder struck. and I saw them going back inside Blair's apartment building.

As i Went inside my car i called up Tom's ex Vanessa and as soon as she answered i told her that i have a plan to ruin the relationship of Blair and Tom. I also told her that it was my plan and i need her help to execute it.

As Vanessa agreed, i was happy that she's on my side to help me mess up the relationship between Tom and Blair.

Once Vanessa agreed to help me to ruin the relationship between Blair and Tom. I drove straight home as I hung up on the call with a smug face and i told my self "Yeah i will get Blair back and i won't let her go".

(Tom's pov)
I looked around and saw nothing, but my senses didn't lie. I could still feel like someone or something was looking at us. I didn't want to show my worry or anything but my instincts told me that there was something else in the dark than just Blair and I. The heavy rain and the heavy thunder didn't seem so welcoming anymore.

"Hey Blair, maybe we should go inside."

I looked at Blair and felt unsure. Something felt wrong. As we both went back inside the building and all the way to her apartment room we both bursted out laughing because of how soaked we are

I laughed heavily as we stepped inside the apartment. Our clothes and our hair were soaking wet. Blair was laughing and then she pulled me into her apartment. I followed her.

"Blair, we really need to change into some dry clothes don't we? We're all wet."

I walked over to Blair and wrapped my arms around her. I still felt a strong feeling that something felt off.

"We should get dry off first alright" She said

"Yeah, we definitely need to do that. I don't wanna sit here and be all wet."

I took off my soaked jacket and took off my t-shirt. The t-shirt stuck to me so I had a hard time getting out of it. Blair watched me as I tried to take off my shirt.

"Blair, could you help me take off this damn shirt?"

I chuckled. My shirt was completely wet and stuck to me so I couldn't really take it off by myself.

Then she nodded and helped me I finally got my shirt off and I felt the water dripping down my chest. I was still holding Blair.

"Thank you Blair. I think you know how to take someone's clothes off don't you?"

I leaned in to Blair and smirked at her.

"I think you're getting good at this."

I kissed Blair's cheek and looked at her while I held her close to me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she said as she raised an eyebrow

"Nothing sweetheart. I'm just teasing you a little bit. You know what I'm talking about, don't you?"

I smiled at Blair and leaned closer to her. I felt the heat of her body through her wet shirt. My eyes were fixed on her lips as she looked at me.

"Do you know how much I want you right now Blair?"

I kept looking at Blair's lips as I spoke to her. I felt something inside me burn and it felt good, but bad at the same time. My thoughts were consumed by thoughts of Blair, I could just think of her in this moment.

"Blair, my love, I just need you right now."

I couldn't help it. My words just came out of my mouth. Time seemed to slow down and all my senses focused on Blair and her lips.

I stared at Blair and looked at her lips. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I wanted to taste those lips. I wanted to kiss her. But I didn't want Blair to feel uncomfortable. So I still kept looking at her. I watched her eyes as I talked to her.

"Oh Blair, I swear I want to kiss you right now, right here."

I took my eyes off of her lips and glanced at her eyes.

She just stared at my eyes she looked lost in my gaze

"Oh Blair you're killing me."

I looked at her eyes again and saw how beautiful they looked as they stared back at me. Blair was so fascinating to me. Then I decided to lean in slowly and gently. I wasn't going to force anything on Blair.

"Is this what you want Blair?"

I kept my eyes on her as I leaned in. I was so close to her now.

"I want you"

"Oh my Blair."

I smiled and leaned even closer to Blair. I placed my hand on her cheek and looked at her beautiful eyes. Then it happened, my lips touched her's.

It was an amazing kiss. Blair's soft lips against mine, her warm body pressed against mine, it was truly a great feeling.

"Oh Blair."

I couldn't believe that we did this, but I was so happy.

After the kiss I felt like something had changed between Blair and I. It was like it made our bond even stronger.
After that we both dried off and changed into dry and warm clothes she let me wore the clothes I let her have when she stayed at my house I'm glad she kept it sjsjsj

I looked at Blair and saw that she looked comfortable in her new clothes. She looked so beautiful as usual.

"I'm sleepy and it's late are you staying for the night?" Blair said

"I can stay of course Blair. It's your place, I'll stay here if that makes you feel more comfortable, my love. I don't mind."

I looked at Blair and then I grabbed her by her waist for a quick moment.

"I've really had a great time tonight Blair and you're so beautiful."

I didn't wanna leave Blair's company, I just wanted to be with her as much as possible.

We both decide we will be sleeping I agreed
I smiled at Blair and took her hand. We both went into the bedroom and got into the bed together and then we both cuddled up and fell into a deep sleep.

As I was falling into a deep sleep, Blair made me think about the future. I felt Blair was the only woman I wanted to protect. I felt so strongly about her and I felt protective of her. I know someone else wanted her. I'm her man, and only I have that right.

As I spoke softly to Blair I said:

"Blair, you're mine. I'll kill any man for you"

I mumbled the words a bit but the point was that Blair was mine forever. That nobody else had the right to claim her, because she was mine.

But I wasn't aware of what will be coming for us in the near future..

//what do you think bill is plotting against them what do you think about Vanessa?? I need your answers and thoughts about this chapter. Mwa<3