deal?

I just watched him close the curtains then he walked over to me I was scared as fuck at this point I was the only one here that moved so no new neighbors. Tom spoke
"Such a shame my rival bill is keeping you a secret from me" What the hell did he mean by that?! I gave him a confused look. Then he grabbed my wrist firmly and sat down the sofa and sat me down beside him. I moved myself back away from him he just chuckled. Then he spoke again "oh Blair you wouldn't understand how you got bill all interested in you so I'm making a deal with you I hope you accept it either way I don't take no for an answer" He said as he pulled me closer to him. When he said those words was he mentioning the Mohawk looking chicken dude? Then I spoke "uh who's bill I don't quite remember" I managed to say "Bill the one you shoved in the race" He said then it hit me who bill was he still makes my blood boil for slapping me. And I wanted to get back at him so I asked Tom again "hmm ok then what will I get from the deal?" He gave me a smile and looked at my eyes "you'll get money as an exchange to pretend and be my pet I know that'll piss bill off since he wanted you ever since the day you watched our race" He said as I just gave him a nod being someone's pet was disgusting but it's all pretend right? "How much are we talking? I really wanna get back to that chicken for slapping me in front of many people" I said almost laughing even Tom laughed as I called bill chicken. "Hmm will 300k be enough for you my lady?" He said and I nodded this will be a lot of help for me and Julie so I accepted it "deal when are we starting?" He smiled and ruffles my hair. "Will you be ok if we do it tomorrow night that's when the race starts" I nodded then he stood up and walks towards the door then he stopped. "I forgot where I have placed my phone can I borrow urs?" He said then I nodded and gave him my phone he started to type his phone number and calls it then something was ringing in his jacket pocket. He reached out and says "my bad looks like my phone was with me all along" He gave me a smile. Then it hit me he just tried to get my number. "You know you can ask right" I said then he spoke "yeah I know but this is better" He said then left completely.

As he left I closed the door and was thinking everything that had happen I mean he could've have made a friendly entrance and not almost break my door welp he looks nicer than bill or is it an act? I just sighed and went to my phone and saw julie sent a message and a photo. The photo was Julie and Gustav having a date I smiled they're actually pretty good looking together I just hope Gustav will treat Julie like a woman that's all I'm gonna ask for I don't want seeing my Julie crying over a man who can't treat her right. I closed my phone then thinks that all I have to do now is to get my Baggages with Julie so that's what I'm gonna do.