jealous

(BILLS POV)
I looked at Blair's direction and I saw her and Tom talking then I overheard their conversation "hey love it's me I see you like the bracelet I gave you" I heard Tom say to Blair as I glanced down at Blair's wrist and saw a bracelet that compliments her burgundy hair I bit my lip as I was getting pissed then I saw them hug then Blair mumbled something to Tom something about not knowing it was Tom that gave her the gift I just stood in the distance looking at them I was about to walk over to them then I heard Tom say "I have my ways also I wanted to give it to u since it's August 1 girlfriends day I just wanted to surprise my girl"

My heart dropped it hurt what did Tom mean about "my girl" Are they together? Are they dating there's no such way Tom is just dating her that fast he knew I grew interest in Blair but I felt my heart ache when I heard I was still in denial on what I heard I didn't wanna believe it but all I know it hurt like hell why am I even feeling like this I have never felt jealousy before..

(Blair's pov)
Me and Tom are just talking to each other then I glanced behind him and saw bill staring deep at me it sent shivers down my spine "he's staring" I whispered at Tom he glanced back then looked at me then pulled me by the waist "don't fall for me when I do these stuff im just using you for my advantages." He whispered coldly "as if I'm gonna fall for a Rapunzel looking person" I rolled my eyes at him then he gripped tightly at my waist pulling me close to him "don't act like a brat he's watching" I just nodded then he lean towards my face "kiss me" I looked at him and bill who's watching I had no choice so I kissed him on the cheek then he gave me a satisfied smile and ruffles my hair "good girl shall we get a drink?" He said as I nodded then he held my hands and we both walked towards the stand that sells beer he bought six pack then we walked back at Julie and Gustav who's being all lovey dovey I looked at them with awe then Tom pulled me against him my back touching his chest then I looked at him and he handed me a beer "drink up"

I just grabbed the beer can and opens it and takes a drink then I looked at him "I like the taste" I said as I licked my lips

(Tom's pov)
This girl is making me insane as Blair opened a beer can and as I saw Blair lick the beer off her lips I could only imagine how perfect her lips is and what her perfect tongue felt like. This woman was definitely turning me on and everything about her making herself even more hot. "hey Blair mind if I have just one sip." I said as she just laughed and she gave me a sip of the beer that Blair just opened. Her laugh turned me on as always and her laugh made my heart race and her laugh was just hot. Then I snapped on what I was thinking I was left speechless what the fuck am I saying to myself am I falling for this girl I mean probably since when I first laid eyes on her my whole world felt like it was on slow motion maybe I'm just tripping I should stop doing those high ass fucking drugs I thought to myself then I gave Blair back her beer can "danke Liebling"(means thank you darling) I said with a smile