arrived

After a long flight Juliette woke me up from my nap. "Blair wake up we have landed"She said softly as I opened and rubbed my eyes, I looked outside the window. My eyes sparkled with hope of a new fresh start of my life, I smiled widely at Julie, giving her a peck on her cheek and a hug. "I can't wait Julie I'm so excited" She smiled and stood up from her sit as all the other passengers did also to get their bags. I hurriedly got up and helps Juliette with her belongings. "What did the landlord say? " I said as I grabbed my belongings and walks slowly trying not to hit anyone with my belongings. And I looked back at Julie pissed staring at her phone "Fuck she should have said it sooner. She told me she isn't home to give us our apartment key we gotta find somewhere to sleep in" She said disappointed at herself. "That's alright we will have a lot of opportunities to explore" I said trying to lighten up her mood as we finally got out of the plane we walked through all security and other stuff.

We're now outside waiting for taxi I sat on the sit provided it's getting dark though. "Any longer? " I said I was clearly getting impatient. Julie looked around the road and saw the taxi we booked and it stopped in front of us a guy around his 40s got out and helped us with our baggage. "Thank you sir" I said as he gives me a smile in return me and Julie got inside the taxi I rested my head on the window admiring the city lights. As Julie was still busy trying to find somewhere to sleep. After a few hours of driving Julie tapped my shoulder to get my attention I turn my head to her. "What is it Julie?" I said confused. "I found this hotel pretty cheap and got a good star rating and it's close to a street racing we should go and watch!" She said excitedly I knew she liked this kind of stuff she's a sucker for this. I looked at her I was hesitant to go to that race she wants it's very dangerous especially when it's night but like I said I wanted to explore so I agreed. She hugged me tightly.

We broke our embrace of the sudden stop of the taxi I literally bumped into the back of the car seat. we both laughed the taxi driver apologize we told him it's alright and we smiled. We paid him and got out of the taxi since it stopped in front of the hotel were temporarily staying in we asked help from the hotel service they agreed and we finally got inside the hotel. I was surprised its actually very cozy looking. Now we're in the front desk asking for our keys the woman assisting us gave us a warm smile and gave us the keys we took it and went inside the elevator with our belongings. The hotel staff were with inside the elevator was asking us question like "it's your first time here?" And "are you guys tourist? " The guy staff said with heavy Japanese accent. Me and Julie happily answered them. The elavator stopped on the 3rd floor. The door slided open as all of us three got out and trying to find our room number it's something like 20JK. We finally found it and Swiped the card key on the handle it opened. The guy staff happily helped us bring our belongings inside we tipped him some money he smiled and said our goodbyes. I locked the door as I turn around I see Julie fixing her make up. "Where are you going" I said and she spoke "you forgot about it already were going to the street racing silly!" She said happily my face turned to a frown. I totally forgot as I started to fix my Burgundy color hair it's a shade of red. I was already done and I changed my jacket to a oversized one, base color is black and has silver Star prints. "I'm ready Julie, are you done? why are you getting all glammed up not like ur going on a date" I chuckled then she looked at me serious "I mean you won't know who you'll end up hooking up with" She said and she smiled at me teasingly. I just rolled my eyes at her playfully. Then she's done and puts our room key and some money in her purse. "Shall we go now?"

...//Who knows what's coming for blair stay tuned