Welcome To Gravity Falls

E/C = eye color

H/C = Hair Color

Y/N =Your Name

N/N = Nickname

School just got over and done with and your mom is sending you to a place that they thought you would like. You know nothing about it except it is called Gravity Falls. You are a twelve year old girl who likes mysteries and likes to go on adventures (sorry if this doesn't describe you).

Y/N Point of view

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my bedroom door.

"Y/N, it's time to wake up. You have a very busy day so you need to hurry up and get dressed," my mom said. "I am making breakfast right now"

Great just what I want is to go on a stupid vacation to a stupid place that I know nothing about but at least I'm not stuck at home all the time.

"Ok mom I will be down soon," I said as I hurried up and got dressed. As soon as I got done, I raced down the stairs and started to eat. "Mom, where is this place you are sending me and who am I going to stay with if you aren't coming??"

"Your grandmother has a friend over there, his name is Stan and he has a great niece and a great nephew that are the same age as you. She wants you to meet him and she thought it would be nice if you came over with them for part of the summer," she said.

A/N: So there has been comments saying that if the grandmother went to school with Stan then she should know the Grunkle Stan is actually Stanley. Now let me explain a little about this so you are not confused. The grandmother would have gone to school with both of those twins. She heard the news of Stanley death so she thinks that Stanley is dead and that the one Y/N is staying with is Stanford.

"So when's the last time she's seen him?? I mean he could have changed. How did she even meet him!? Do you even know him!?"

She laughed and said, "I am not going to send you to go live with someone who I don't know well. Your grandmother went to school with him and when they graduated they kept in touch.(I wrote this before A Tale of Two Stans) She asked if you could come and meet his niece and nephew so I said that you would and we made arrangements and you are going. Now hurry up the bus leaves in thirty minutes and when the bus stop you will be greeted by his niece and nephew."

I rushed and got all my things ready and headed to the bus stop and I had all these questions in your head about Gravity Falls but I can't change my mind about the trip because mom already pushed me on the bus and said bye. While I was on the bus all I could think of was Gravity Falls and the things I was going to see and do and I thought about the niece and nephew. Would I like them? I don't even know their names or much about them?

The bus driver said it was time to get off. When I got off I got nervous and saw a sign that said Gravity Falls as I look around for the niece and nephew.

Ok that is it for now. Tell me what you think and if you liked it. I will update soon.

Zhofrph wr wkh rgg wrzq iloohg zlwk pbvwhulhv... Judylwb Idoov