03: During the operation--

Squeak--

The few female researchers who left earlier did not close the door, and the door that originally needed to be swiped to open was easily pushed open.

The moment the door was opened, a strong stench instantly swept through the entire room!

Liang Fei felt his head was pressed down again, and the pungent stench dissipated a lot, replaced by the refreshing scent of shower gel.

There was only a layer of iron separating the two of them from the monster, the clear footsteps seemed to be right next to their ears, and Liang Fei could even hear its heavy breathing.

Time seemed to stand still, the two held their breath, and through the narrow gap in the cabinet door, they could see the monster's tall back.

Pat, clack...

The monster was circling aimlessly in the room, knocking down the surgical equipment on the ground, and the mucus on the skin dripped down all the way, ticking.

Two minutes later, the monster didn't find what it wanted, and walked towards the door step by step with heavy steps.

Liang Fei didn't dare to exhale the air in his lungs until the sound of footsteps disappeared completely. His back was wet and cold, and he couldn't tell whether it was water stains or cold sweat.

The doctor let go, as if he wanted to open the cabinet door, Liang Fei loosened his waist, and the previous tension gradually faded away.

However, before Liang Fei could move a step, the doctor who had let go of him suddenly changed his expression, stretched out his right hand, and firmly held the cabinet door!

Just as Liang Fei was about to ask, the cabinet suddenly made a loud noise of "Dang!--" which shook him to the point of pain in his brain!

He felt his head buzzing, and his ears could only hear the buzzing of tinnitus. Before he could make any mental preparations, the world suddenly spun, his center of gravity moved back uncontrollably, and then he fell to the ground with a thud.

The body was firmly pressed down by the heavy weight, and Liang Fei almost couldn't catch his breath. After a while, he realized that it was the doctor who was holding him down.

There was something hard and cold at the collarbone that made him feel pain. Liang Fei turned his head and vaguely saw a silver pendant. He moved his arm with difficulty, and found that the iron cabinet had been squeezed out of shape at some point, and he and the doctor were firmly fixed in the iron cabinet.

Both of them continued to remain silent tacitly, pretending to be dead in the cabinet with twisted postures.

Liang Fei didn't expect that the monster would go back and forth. If the doctor hadn't pulled the closet door firmly in time, they would have been chasing each other with the monster.

The monster kicked down the cabinet and still found no living things. It walked back and forth in the room impatiently. After a few minutes, the smell of water in the room disappeared.

This time, both of them maintained the utmost caution and remained motionless in the cabinet. Of course, there was also the reason why the cabinet door was pushed behind Liang Fei's back, and he couldn't get out even if he wanted to.

It wasn't until the fire alarm sounded off, the sound of footsteps outside the house, and the shouts of looking for the doctor, that the doctor knocked on the cabinet door calmly, reminding others that someone was trapped in the cabinet.

As for being rescued by the rescue team, it was already an hour later.

Except for a little accident, Liang Fei had successfully completed the task of creating chaos, and was taken back to the volunteer lounge with satisfaction.