20: Out of Control

There were only a few hours left before the end of the mission. If he could not escape from the research institute within the specified time, the only thing waiting for Liang Fei was death.

The underground parking lot is only ten minutes away from the gate of the institute. Nie Ming was injured and lost his ability to move. Liang Fei only needs to snatch his access control card and throw him here, and then run to the gate of the institute at full speed to leave this world of reincarnation. up.

But Tian Yi's task has become to steal the antibody or kill Nie Ming. If the injured Nie Ming is thrown here, it is equivalent to sending his life to Tian Yi!

For a moment, Liang Fei was shaken. Is this just a game, or is it a real world?

Whether it's the human beings he comes into contact with or monsters beyond common sense, everything here is horribly real. Tian Yi and others said that this is the world of reincarnation, but why do the details of this world match the settings of gxkun game company?

In just a few seconds, he thought of the thrill of fighting the monster, and the dealings with Ding Yan and others, and the last scene was the moment when Nie Ming rushed to replace him.

The thought of running away only flashed in his mind for a moment, and then he left it behind.

There are still several hours, enough time for him to solve Tian Yi's hidden danger, and then escape from the research institute.

He sucked the greasy blood on his fingertips, selectively ignoring his unwillingness to let Nie Ming die.

"Where is the wound?" After making a decision, Liang Fei withdrew his attention, and he was going to deal with Tian Yi as quickly as possible.

Nie Ming was half leaning against a car tire, his dark eyes were blocked by his forehead hair. If Liang Fei could still maintain basic vigilance towards Nie Ming, he would be able to see the corner of Nie Ming's mouth curled up, and then tear those soft-hearted thoughts to pieces.

Nie Ming restrained his smile and looked at Liang Fei with deep eyes.

The guinea pig behaved very well, did not show any thoughts of running away, and did not betray his trust again.

When Tian Yi took out his pistol, he didn't kill him first, but instead used the most stupid method to make Liang Fei avoid the bullet. He could have been unscathed, but chose to get a bruise on his back, just to see what choice Liang Fei would make when he was injured.

Fortunately, the result is quite satisfactory.

Liang Fei, who was trying to find a way to deal with the wound, had no idea that his impulsive choice saved his life, and he was still reflecting on why he had let down his vigilance with a face full of guilt. He didn't expect Tian Yi to have a gun.

Nie Ming suffered only scratches, and the bullet did not stay in his body. The wound seemed to be bleeding profusely, but in fact it was not as serious as Liang Fei imagined.

Liang Fei tore off his clothes and bandaged him briefly, then helped Nie Ming to send him back to the medical room.

"No, it's just a minor injury. The priority is to catch S-12 now." As if to prove that he was fine, Nie Ming let go of Liang Fei's hand and stood up by himself.

Liang Fei looked at the bleeding wound and was still a little worried. After confirming that Nie Ming was really fine, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's been confirmed that Tian Yi is here, don't you need to notify the guards?"