120: Two Liang Fei

Xie Kun really doesn't have pink bubbles in his head now.

He knew that he was not strong enough, so he could only be locked in the room in the previous raid, watching Liang Fei fight alone.

But the "other him" is different, as long as the "other him" is replaced, the senior will definitely not encounter the danger just now.

He doesn't like the feeling that "another him" dominates, but now that the situation is special, he can only force himself to make a decision.

"Senior, you didn't kiss me before." He reminded again.

Liang Fei saw that Kun's eyelids were slightly closed, and he also made an expression of waiting for him to kiss him, and he couldn't laugh or cry.

"Okay, then close your eyes." Liang Fei did not hesitate, directly supported Xie Kun's shoulders, raised his head and approached his lips.

Xie Kun took half a step back unconsciously, and was pushed against the wall unknowingly. He closed his eyes nervously, his eyelashes trembling restlessly.

After closing the eyes, although it was temporarily plunged into darkness, other information received by the body became more obvious. He felt that the warm breath was getting closer and closer to him, and the breath that belonged to the senior was almost in front of his eyes.

The beating speed of the heart began to accelerate again, and the closer the person he was thinking of was, the faster the heartbeat would be.

Until his lips suddenly touched the warm touch, Xie Kun took a breath, and with strength from nowhere, he grabbed Liang Fei's shoulder and pulled, and he and Liang Fei switched places in the blink of an eye.

Liang Fei only felt a flash in front of his eyes, and the person who was pushed against the wall was replaced by himself. He wanted to touch it casually for a second to satisfy Xie Kun's obsession. Unexpectedly, the initiative was taken away suddenly, and the kiss that was originally just a light touch suddenly became fiery-hot and intense.

The short-term temptation was not rejected, Xie Kun was overjoyed, and his movements were a little bolder, taking advantage of Liang Fei's stunned moment, he wanted to penetrate into the soft and warm mouth. He abided by the agreement with Liang Fei, and still closed his eyes nervously, but the actions on his mouth were contrary to the nervous restraint on his expression. After feeling Liang Fei's pampering, the kiss continued to deepen.

Some impatient and cautious touch rubbed against his lips repeatedly, Liang Fei could imagine Xie Kun's nervous and apprehensive expression without raising his eyes.

"Hmm..." Liang Fei frowned slightly, the person holding him down became more and more agitated, and before he knew it, he was already leaning against the wall and could not move.

He was still concerned about the progress of the game, so he gently pushed Xie Kun, wanting to end this increasingly out-of-control kiss.

However, before he could make a move, he clearly felt that the person hugging him suddenly became stiff. The tongue that had penetrated into his mouth suddenly retracted, and the retreating movement was even a bit flustered.

He raised his eyes suspiciously, just in time to meet a pair of deep pupils.

In the next second, the weight on his shoulders lightened, and the person who was holding him backed up, and the fiery atmosphere suddenly dissipated.

Xie Kun took a few steps back with a stiff face, his eyes were deep and his expression was unkind, he looked like a powder keg that could explode at any time.