119: Gouging eyes

Liang Fei raised the corpse's wrist, there was only one black tattoo on the wrist, and the tattoo did not turn into a bracelet after the player died.

He pondered for a moment, and suddenly noticed that Xie Kun behind him did not respond.

"Xie Kun?" Liang Fei turned around in doubt, Xie Kun, who was still alive and kicking just now, was sitting on the ground, as if closing his eyes and resting his mind.

Liang Fei didn't care about the enemy's body, threw away his wrist and hurried back to Xie Kun's side: "How is the wound?"

He had just found the hemostatic potion, and before he could use it for Xie Kun, he was attacked by the enemy. Just as Liang Fei was worried, the strenuous exercise just now caused the wound on Xie Kun's body to open again, and the bandage wrapped around his abdomen was smeared with blood, and the dazzling scarlet tended to spread continuously.

Liang Fei quickly untied the bandage, and then used hemostatic medicine to stop the bleeding. The moment the cold medicine touched the skin, Xie Kun's body suddenly trembled, as if he couldn't bear the pain caused by the hemostatic medicine.

As soon as Liang Fei looked up, he saw a pair of pitiful eyes.

No need to ask, Liang Fei can tell at a glance that Xie Kun's personality has switched again.

Xie Kun once said that once his body fell into a weak state, the time for the boss version of Xie Kun to appear would be shortened. Liang Fei estimated that the encounter just now consumed a lot of his physical strength and at the same time ruptured the wound, which further caused the disappearance of the boss version of Xie Kun.

The current Xie Kun has no fighting power, but fortunately he will not refuse Liang Fei to apply medicine for him. As long as his injury doesn't get worse, it's easy to talk about advancing the game.

The special props in the game of life and death are very useful, and the hideous wound on Xie Kun's abdomen soon began to scab. After confirming that the wound was no longer bleeding, Liang Fei rewrapped the bandage and warned Xie Kun not to move around.

The previous sneak attacker was already dead. Liang Fei checked the body carefully again, and found no clues except that the sneak attacker did not have a player bracelet.

He touched the tattoo on the corpse's wrist and asked in confusion, "Something went wrong?"

Xie Kun didn't know why this happened, so the two could only ignore the anomaly for the time being and continue to explore the depths of this floor.

Xie Kun, who had lost his force value, seemed to have also lost his ability to endure pain, leaning on Liang Fei while walking. Liang Fei didn't notice it at first, until he was almost squeezed against the wall, he couldn't bear it anymore and reminded: "If you can't walk anymore, you can take a rest first."

Xie Kun thought he could sit and rest with the senior, and immediately raised his hands in agreement. As a result, as soon as he sat down on the spot, Liang Fei gave an order, and walked into the depths of the corridor without looking back.

"Senior..." Xie Kun was weak.

Liang Fei paused, but still didn't turn his head: "There is no danger here for now, stay where you are and don't move around, I'll be right back."

He smelled a vague smell of blood, and the source of the smell seemed to be ahead. To be on the safe side, it's better to let Xie Kun, who has zero strength, wait for him in the corridor.

Unexpectedly, just after he took two steps, Xie Kun rushed to catch up, for fear that he would throw himself in the corridor and never come back.

"The wound doesn't hurt anymore?" Liang Fei said.