73: Blizzard Villa

Xie Kun!

Liang Fei stared closely at the two words in the dialogue box, the shock in his eyes could not dissipate for a long time.

The name Xie Kun was too familiar and special to him.

It's not that he and Xie Kun are old acquaintances, but that this person is the founder of gxkun game company!

Liang Fei worked as an independent game producer before entering the world of reincarnation. Although the game produced is low-cost, the quality is hard enough, and it is considered well-known in the industry.

And gxkun is an industry giant in the game industry. Almost every game that is released can cause shocks in the industry.

For gxkun, Liang Fei is just one of many independent game producers, and will not attract their attention at all. For Liang Fei, gxkun is the benchmark in the industry, and a role model for any game producer to learn from.

Liang Fei himself has a love-hate relationship with this company. On the one hand, because of the competition with gxkun, I need to keep an eye on all the company's movements; on the other hand, I am amazed at gxkun's amazing creativity and its powerful strength to promote the development of the game industry, and I have great admiration for the founder of gxkun.

But he didn't expect the mysterious founder of gxkun to be the person he met several times in the world of reincarnation!

Coupled with the relationship between the world of reincarnation and the gxkun escape series of games, he could no longer convince himself that this was a coincidence of the same name.

If the person who completed the reincarnation mission with him many times was Xie Kun, he would have to doubt the nature of the reincarnation world.

Could it be that the so-called world of reincarnation is actually a game without an "exit" button?

He had suspected more than once that all reincarnations were actually drawn into a game. But in his original world, there is no such advanced technology at all, and even "holographic games" are just a concept.

The most commonly used form of games is to operate computer peripherals or game controllers. If holographic game technology really existed, there would have been no room for independent gamers like him to survive long ago.

But the existence of the reincarnation world itself cannot be explained by science. If the world he was in actually had technology that he didn't know about, it might also explain the current status quo.

After thinking hard for a while, he realized that no matter how much he guessed, he couldn't find a valid proof for his guess.

And the most effective method is actually right in front of him--

Xie Kun.

As long as you find Xie Kun and ask him personally, you can know all the secrets of the reincarnation world.

The world of reincarnation relies on the background of gxkun's escape series games. Xie Kun is also the founder of gxkun. In addition, Xie Kun himself can play the role of boss in the world of reincarnation. He can even send signed messages to his system. Kun has nothing to do with the world of reincarnation, probably no one would believe it.

According to current experience, Xie Kun will be restricted by human settings in every reincarnation world, and will only act according to the original character and memory of the boss.

But in every reincarnation world after "Gross Research Institute", Liang Fei found that Xie Kun had a memory disorder. Mixing their experience with the boss's experience, by the way, made him more sure that the boss he met was the same person every time.