93: Begging to die

The roar of the predator pierced through the walls, realizing long-distance communication in Senluo City in the most brutal way.

Xue You walked leisurely on the street wearing earplugs, watching the panicked residents of Senluo City fleeing in all directions. Not far behind Xue You, a smaller predator was communicating with its companions.

The Predator quickly obtained important information and climbed around Xue You a few times, as if wanting Xue You to follow it.

When Xue You saw this, a hint of surprise finally appeared on his bored face. He strode to keep up with the predator, and ran all the way to the direction where Liang Fei and the others were.

More than ten minutes later, Xue You found a lot of splattered blood on an inconspicuous street.

The corpses on the street have been cleaned up by the Red Sleeve Gang, leaving only traces of dragging on the ground. The nearby houses were not damaged, and if it weren't for the bloodstains on the ground, no one would think what happened here.

The predator behind Xue You suddenly stopped, raised his head and let out a roar towards the sky.

Almost in the blink of an eye, a black figure jumped down from the roof at the corner of the street and rushed straight to where Xue You was.

Seeing this, Xue You's expression remained the same, and he didn't even move half a step. The black shadow that suddenly appeared stopped in front of Xue You, tamely landed on all fours, and lowered its upper body to the ground.

The predator who had fought with Liang Fei and others was now like a loyal puppy. The two predators lay down together to exchange a few words, then got up and crawled to Xue You's side at the same time.

There was a string of obvious bloodstains on the ground, extending forward from the center of the street. One of the predators crawled near the bloodstain, looked back at Xue You, and then at the house not far away.

The clues left by Liang Fei and Xie Kun are very simple and crude. The bloodstain in the middle of the road guides the tracker into a house, almost ostentatiously announcing to Xue You that there is a trap ahead.

Xue You sneered, not paying attention to such trivial tricks. With the defensive cover props and two predators, he can travel unimpeded anywhere in Senluo City.

Following the blood on the ground, Xue You entered the territory of a small organization, and finally stood at the underground entrance of the organization.

During the day, Luosheng City should have been sleeping underground, but unexpectedly, the entrance here was open, like a bloody mouth harvesting life, sending an invitation to Xue You to die.

One predator opened the way, and the other guarded by his side. Xue You put the defensive props in a position that could be activated at any time, and armed himself foolproof.

Xue You's first step into Luosheng City heralded the beginning of the final battle between the two sides.

...

"Xue You has a special prop, and no attack can break through his defense. He is like being wrapped in a transparent shell, and you can't touch him at all. This explanation should make sense, right?" Liang Fei exhorted.

Xie Kun looked like a good student studying with an open mind, and quietly listened to Liang Fei analyze Xue You's combat power for him.

"Xue You is likely to be able to control those unkillable predators. After he enters Luosheng City, there may be no less than one predator around him." Liang Fei said again.