50: Betrayal

"Don't move." Li Lidu, who was still alive, said coldly.

Deliberate indifference could not conceal the trembling of his voice, Li Lidu suppressed his fear, and could hardly hold the dagger in his hand.

As soon as Liang Fei got off Shouya, he saw Li Lidu restraining Xia Jue while they were dealing with the man with big swords.

"Don't...don't kill me." Xia Jue said tremblingly, "I have no fighting power, and I won't compete with you for the survival spot. I'm not threatening..."

Li Lidu didn't care what Xia Jue was saying at all, his eyes were fixed on Shou Ya and Liang Fei, and his left arm strangled Xia Jue's neck.

Expecting to threaten the hunting crow with the lives of irrelevant personnel, Li Lidu used a completely counterproductive method.

Shou Ya looked impatient, and waved the blood on the dagger, and his mood, which had just recovered, turned bad again.

"You kill him immediately, I can save one swing of the knife." The corner of the hunting crow's mouth curled up, revealing a bloodthirsty smile.

After all, Shou Ya took the dagger and strode towards Li Lidu, not caring about the blade on Xia Jue's neck at all.

Seeing that She Ya really didn't care about Xia Jue's life, Li Lidu panicked instantly. He looked at Liang Fei in a panic, hoping that the other person would have some sympathy for the hostage in his hand.

Liang Fei looked indifferent, and he didn't want to stop the crow hunting.

Li Lidu knew that he had miscalculated Xia Jue's weight in the hearts of She Ya and Liang Fei, and the expression on his face gradually became flustered.

The worthless hostage in his arms was still trembling with fear, even if he took the hostage, he still couldn't threaten the hunting crow. If he chooses to tear up the ticket, She Ya will cut off his head the moment his dagger pierces Xia Jue's neck.

"You...you caught the wrong one. I'm not with them at all. Even if you kill me, they won't even blink..." Xia Jue whispered into Li Lidu's ear tremblingly. .

Li Lidu was annoyed by Xia Jue's noise, and suddenly made up his mind.

His eyes froze, and he suddenly pushed the hostage in his arms towards the hunting crow.

The hunting crow had already raised the dagger, but had to temporarily put away the blade because of this. He didn't stop walking, he still rushed towards Li Lidu with big strides, and just when he was about to bump into Xia Jue, he kicked him away.

Xia Jue was kicked by the hunting crow, and fell heavily to the ground like a thrown sack. Although his face wrinkled in pain, he saved his life.

However, Li Lidu's purpose was not here. He took advantage of the moment when Xia Jue distracted the hunting crow, and rushed towards Liang Fei with all his strength.

Liang Fei saw Li Lidu's plan to attack the west, and drew out his dagger to deal with it cautiously.

Li Lidu slashed at Liang Fei's weapon with a dagger, sparking a few sparks! While the weapons were connected, Liang Fei suddenly noticed a hole in Li Lidu's abdomen, and immediately withdrew his dagger to aim at the gap in Li Lidu's defense!

The sharp blade cut Li Lidu's clothes and his flesh. A lot of blood splattered out, but the injured Li Lidu smiled, turned around and ran away suddenly!

Everything happened in a blink of an eye. At the moment when the battle between Liang Fei and Li Lidu ended, the hunting crow just kicked Xia Jue who almost hit the dagger.