127: Cooperate

"The queen of the white team?" Liang Fei asked.

The four people on the opposite side did not answer directly, and the slight complacency on their faces was acquiescence to Liang Fei's guess.

These four people can form a team, which means that the other three are also members of the white team. In addition to Liang Fei, the king of the white team, among the six people who met on the fifth floor, only Xie Kun was a member of the black team.

According to the rules of the game, members of the team who kill the king of the team can seize the identity of the king of the team. Therefore, in essence, the king and the players of each team are not a community of completely consistent interests. There will always be people who trust their own strength more and want to kill the king and replace them.

Fortunately, among the four opponents who did not know Liang Fei's identity, the other six were chosen randomly, as long as Liang Fei was a companion of the queen of the black team, he must also be a member of the black team.

"The queen can't complete the game by killing the king, there must be a battle between us." The white queen put away the chess pieces and took out a few white throwing knives, "I thought this battle would not come until at least the late game. I didn't expect that just on the fifth floor, it's time for us to decide the outcome."

As soon as Queen Bai finished speaking, the remaining three team members also took out their weapons, assuming they could fight to the death at any time.

However, no matter how you look at it, now is not a good time to fight player versus player. In order to minimize the chance of conflicts erupting, Liang Fei stepped forward and said, "Are you so sure that you can win?"

"Whether it's the strongest combat power," Queen White sneered and looked at the bloodstains on Xie Kun's abdomen, "or the number of teams, no matter how you look at it, our side has the upper hand, right?"

"Even if you kill us all, so what?" Liang Fei said, "The queen can only end the game by killing all the hostile members. If you consume too much energy at the beginning of the fifth floor game, you still have the confidence to guarantee it." Can I enter the fourth floor alive?"

"Don't forget that there are a total of five managers in the puppet population. Don't you think that these managers will kindly assist you to complete the game?"

Not to mention that Queen White couldn't kill the king, and she didn't even know that the king of her team was actually right in front of her eyes.

Seeing that the four people on the opposite side fell silent, Liang Fei glanced at the three teammates of the White Queen, and said coaxingly, "You chose to form a team with the White Queen because you gave up the 'killing the king' clearance plan, right?"

The youngest of the three appeared to be just a teenage boy, wearing a black cap. He pressed down on the brim of his duckbill hat, and said in a low voice, "'Killing the King' is too difficult, why not find a partner to cooperate from the beginning."

The boy is only over 1.6 meters tall and has a slender figure. He is the weakest type in this escape full of violence and fighting, and he can only survive by relying on the team.

In addition, a man and a woman interact closely, which seems to be a couple relationship. If you pass the "King Killing" pass, only one of the couple will survive, but if you choose to team up to defeat all enemies, you can pass the game together.

Queen Bai cannot kill the king herself, she can only pass the level by defeating all enemies, and has the strongest attack power among all players, making her the best choice for the other three to seek a group together. This team can make up a full four people, relying on the cohesion of the queen.