116: Falling asleep in three

"By the way, can I ask you a question?" Liang Fei asked Dai Guang with his back turned.

Dai Guang paused, thinking that Liang Fei had seen his killing intent, the temperature in his eyes became even colder.

"Tell me." His face was gloomy, but his tone was extremely friendly.

Liang Fei didn't notice the abnormality of the person behind him, and then said: "After I left the room, did the rest of the people act separately?"

"It's about the same. After all, there are people from the black team mixed in the room." Dai Guang said perfunctorily.

As soon as Dai Guang finished speaking, the door lock suddenly made a "click".

Liang Fei said pleasantly, "It's opened."

The moment Liang Fei opened his mouth, Dai Guang's face darkened, and he seized the opportunity of Liang Fei's relaxation of vigilance, pulled out the ax from behind and rushed towards Liang Fei!

Liang Fei was still squatting halfway at the door, seemingly not aware of the crisis behind him. Dai Guang was even more excited when he saw this, as if he had seen himself replacing Liang Fei as the new White King.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

A sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, but Liang Fei, who was squatting at the door, flickered and dodged one meter away in the blink of an eye!

The heavy ax was hard to stop, and it was difficult to stop Dai Guang's movement towards the door, and he slammed into the door uncontrollably.

Before Liang Fei fled, he had already unlocked the door. Dai Guang slammed into it so unreservedly, the half-covered door couldn't bear the impact and quickly opened backwards, and Dai Guang himself was loaded into the door in a falling posture.

"You're looking for death!" Dai Guang was tricked by Liang Fei, and his anger surged up, wishing he could chop Liang Fei into three pieces.

He stretched his arms and wanted to jump up from the ground, and take Liang Fei back to take revenge. However, before he could get up again, he suddenly felt a weight on his waist, as if someone was holding him and pulling him forward.

Dai Guang thought it was Liang Fei pulling him recklessly, and the anger in his chest became even worse. He raised his head abruptly, planning to torture Liang Fei first, and then kill him slowly to relieve the hatred in his heart.

Unexpectedly, when he looked up, what he met was not Liang Fei's face, but a string of black eyes!

Behind Dai Guang, Liang Fei looked at the giant spider in the house expressionlessly, and did not immediately escape from this dangerous place.

He ignored Dai Guang's screams and the disgusting smell of blood in the room, and quickly scanned around the giant spider.

When meeting the giant spider for the first time, Liang Fei only knew that the giant spider was trapped in the house, but he didn't have time to see the scene inside the house clearly.

The giant spider was trapped in the narrow room, with no place to hide. At the beginning, Xie Kun fought the spider in the house. If the initial place where Xie Kun entered the game of life and death was not this room, it means that he probably took the initiative to find the spider to fight.

Knowing that spiders are dangerous, what did Xie Kun want to do when he entered this room?

Looking for clues about the game of life and death? Still want to collect something?