57: The third virus

"Liang Fei? What did you see?" Seeing that Liang Fei didn't even rush to the R&D center with the "charged drink", Xia Jue thought that there was something important in the R&D center.

He didn't care about taking a break anymore, and hurriedly chased after him in two steps, and stopped next to the corpse at the entrance of the R&D center with Liang Fei.

"Whose... whose corpse is this?" Seeing that Liang Fei was in a bad mood, Xia Jue felt a little uneasy.

This bloody corpse on the ground, can't it be the cheap boss?

Liang Fei didn't notice the change in Xia Jue's expression at all, all his attention was on the corpse on the ground.

Suppressing his resistance and anxiety, he turned over the corpse facing the ground, suddenly loosened his body, and fell to the ground.

"Who is this person, why did he appear in the underground research institute?" Xia Jue leaned over to take a look, and after confirming that he had never seen the person on the ground, he also breathed a sigh of relief.

"Night Crow is also a member of the assassination department." Liang Fei explained.

He stood up from the ground again, but his expression did not relax because of it. Ye Ya died at the gate of the R&D center, so where is Hunting Ya?

Did you escape successfully, or...

Liang Fei turned his head abruptly, startling Xia Jue. He suddenly took the flashlight from Xia Jue's hand, and rushed into the depths of the R&D center without saying a word.

"Wait, what do you want to do?" Xia Jue was taken aback by Liang Fei's lightning speed, and when he wanted to stop him, the spot of light representing Liang Fei had already run out, so he could only squat helplessly Go back to the corpse and check the wound on the corpse.

Ye Ya's body was tattered, with wounds all over his body. Xia Jue checked carefully, and found that most of the wounds on Ye Ya's body were caused by predators.

Only the fatal wound on the neck looked familiar. This smooth and neat wound made Xia Jue instantly think of someone. Thinking of Liang Fei's previous narration, Xia Jue's eyes lit up.

Night Crow and Cheap Boss were trapped in the R&D center fighting hundreds of predators. Before all the predators were eliminated, they might choose to cooperate temporarily. After cleaning up these monsters, fight to the death with each other.

The ordinary wound on the night crow has begun to scab, and the injury time was much earlier than the fatal wound on the neck. It just confirmed Xia Jue's conjecture.

What does this mean? It means that the cheap boss is not dead!

Not only cleaned up all the predators in the research and development center, but also had the strength to kill the deadly enemy in seconds. Xia Jue suddenly had a better understanding of the cheap boss's strength.

Xia Jue took out another flashlight from his pocket, and ran towards Liang Fei's direction, wanting to tell him the good news, so that he could take away his almost cannibalistic eyes along the way.

The spot of light representing Liang Fei had already reached the depths of the R&D center, and Xia Jue chased it all the way, only to see clearly what a terrifying scene inside the R&D center.

The ground from the door to the depths of the room seemed to have been washed with blood, and after a period of drying and oxidation, the shoes were slippery and sticky on the ground.

The stench and dull smell lingered in the research and development center for a long time, and the closer you walked to the center of the room, the stronger the smell became.