16: Return

"Where's Shi Jiajun?" Liang Fei asked.

Huang Yuan was trampled on the ground and couldn't turn over, so he could only vent his anger by hammering the ground: "You still have the nerve to ask? Shi Jiajun was killed by you!"

Liang Fei stepped on Huang Yuan's neck and pressed his head to the ground. Since Huang Yuan didn't want to answer the questions properly, he didn't have time to listen to these meaningless accusations.

Huang Yuan's face was pressed against the ground and he whimpered, Tian Yi couldn't stand it anymore, and picked up his weapon and was about to smash it.

Liang Fei didn't even try to dodge, and stood still and showed a paper knife: "I want to see if your movements are faster, or my knife is faster?"

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

The paper cutter that Liang Fei used in the hunting area had already been confiscated by Nie Ming, and this one was slipped into his pocket later.

Tian Yi didn't expect Liang Fei to have a sharp weapon, so he quickly stopped and looked at him warily.

"Can you explain what happened now?" Liang Fei played with the paper cutter in his hand.

Tian Yi couldn't figure out why things had developed to such a state, they were veterans with reincarnation experience, why they were always being led by the nose by mere newcomers. In this reincarnation world without legal control, strength is the capital of speaking. Liang Fei has a knife in his hand and is a hostage, so he can only stand on the passive side.

"Shi Jiajun is dead." Tian Yi said.

"How did you die?" Liang Fei was a little surprised. He thought that these veterans who claimed to have reincarnation experience would at least have a higher survival rate than him.

Tian Yi was silent for a while, as if remembering something disgusting: "I was eaten by a monster."

Liang Fei couldn't help laughing and said, "Since he was eaten by a monster, why do you say that I killed him?"

"It's not who you are! You encouraged us to look at the air vent. Your front foot was taken away by the people of the research institute, and Shi Jiajun was taken away to feed the monster the next day. You must have betrayed him for your life!" Huang Yuan pulled his neck from the Liang Fei broke free from his feet, turned his head and roared.

"Oh, you guys also know that I was taken away by people from the research institute." Liang Fei sneered, "I wonder who among you pushed me down the vent that day?"

There was a sudden freeze in the air for a moment. I don't know if it was shock or guilt. The other two people in the room closed their mouths.

On the night of exploring the vent, he seemed to be accidentally squeezed out of the vent, but in retrospect, no one was squatting behind him in the ventilation duct. Unless someone deliberately did it, there was no way he could have fallen.

He chose to point this matter out, tearing off the tacit disguise of the two parties. The relationship between them is mutual use, and they can continue to cooperate if they can benefit each other.

After the atmosphere froze for a few seconds, Tian Yi was the first to show a smiling face, and said apologetically, "Sorry, Xiao Liang, we didn't say that you must have betrayed Jia Jun."

"You also know that we have experienced several reincarnation worlds, and each time we have narrow escapes. Our personality will be affected to some extent, and we always want to think more about everything. We are not maliciously framing you, since Jiajun's matter has nothing to do with you , I hope we can continue to cooperate."