63: Smiling paralysis

Sure enough, after hearing the information about escaping from the deserted island, Da Huangya's face instantly turned cold.

"That's right, you're quite sensible, and you know how to take the initiative to tell important clues. I'll be merciful and reward you with a dead body!" Da Huangya sneered and turned off the safety of the pistol.

Duan Zhang pulled Liang Fei behind him calmly, and continued to provoke him recklessly: "I just can't bear to let you die in ignorance. If you die with the hope of escaping, you will definitely be more unwilling to walk on the road to Huangquan." ."

Liang Fei looked at the back of Duan Zhang's head with complicated emotions. This person just ignored him just now, and wanted to help him block the knife when he was in danger, which really made him confused about Duan Zhang's attitude.

He was about to pull Duan Zhang back, but Da Huangya took a step faster and pulled the trigger without a word.

Duan Zhang didn't seem to see the danger in front of him, and faced the gun without dodging or evading.

Whoosh-

Before Da Huangya had time to aim at Duan Zhang, a cold arrow shot out from the woods, and with a "poof", the cold metal pierced into Da Huangya's artery, piercing his neck!

Da Huangya's arrogant expression was still on his face, his eyes widened, his pupils rapidly dilated, and he fell straight on the ground with a muffled grunt.

It wasn't until his heavy body fell to the ground that his companion suddenly reacted and roared angrily to kill Duan Zhang and others.

More than 20 people surrounded them layer by layer, without leaving any gaps for breakthrough.

Liang Fei clenched his dagger tightly, ready to fight. A dozen cold arrows swished a few times, and suddenly appeared at the enemy's feet!

Two fish that slipped through the net rushed into the encirclement of crossbow-arrows. The two of them copied their daggers and made a gesture to stab Duan Zhang who was standing in the front.

But Yu Tao's movements were one step faster. Duan Zhang stood still and barely moved, so he strode forward and ended the fight in an instant with one kick.

There was a long-distance ambush in the woods, and among the enemies was Yu Tao, a strong man who fought several times. The more than twenty besiegers who lost their leader began to retreat.

Without Da Huangya's order, they had no grievances with Duan Zhang and others. Even if they heard the clue to escape from Huangdao, they could not confirm the authenticity of the news.

After Yu Tao kicked down a few more people with one foot, the rest of the besiegers couldn't help but look at their vice-captain.

Duan Zhang suddenly said: "The number of places to escape from the desert island is indeed limited, but I don't know exactly how many places there are."

"Everyone is a brother who escaped from the prison and finally regained his freedom. Why should he kill each other without knowing the number of places to escape?"

The muscles on the vice-captain's face were about to twitch. Didn't Duan Zhang start this fight? Why is he still acting as a peacemaker now?

"You killed our people, and you still want to pretend that nothing happened?" the deputy captain said angrily.

Duan Zhang said apologetically, "Sorry, your captain's death was indeed an accident, and I don't know where that cold arrow came from."

After apologizing, he said sincerely, "If you really can't accept the captain's death, we have a few packs of compressed biscuits here, which can be used as a token of apology."