90: Counterattack

Xue You's threat was serious, not half-joking.

Liang Fei didn't show the slightest expression of panic or fear when he heard the words, but chuckled lightly and said, "Our main task is to become the city lord of Luosheng City. I killed the old city lord of Luosheng City. How do you complete the task?"

"Besides, if I kill the old city lord, even if I have completed the main task of this round, how can I continue to cooperate with you?"

It seems that only one reincarnation can complete the main task of this round. There is only one city lord of Luosheng City, and whoever can kill the old city lord will succeed.

According to such invisible rules, the reincarnations not only have to work hard to kill the old city lord, but also beware of other reincarnations preempting, and there may even be a life-and-death competition among the reincarnations before completing the task.

In fact, if the reincarnations can trust each other, all reincarnations can share the mission results.

As long as the reincarnation who kills the old city lord is the first to issue a "will" for other reincarnations to succeed before completing the main task and leaving the reincarnation world, then all the reincarnations can become the city lord successively in a relay way. Task.

Liang Fei had already thought of this method, but now pretending to be stupid to hint at the invisible conflict between him and Xue You, he just wanted to test Xue You's real purpose of threatening him.

Seeing that Liang Fei showed no fear, Xue You immediately relaxed his tightly pursed lips, and said with a light smile, "That's not what I mean by cooperation."

"We can meet again in this world of reincarnation. It is also a kind of fate. If there is a chance to meet again in the future, wouldn't it be more effective to have a qualified ally?" Xue You pushed his glasses, "You don't have to give me now. Answer, if you can get my approval in this round of missions, you can come to me directly when you meet next time."

Xue You's expression was confident and determined, and Liang Fei suddenly felt a little puzzled. Teammates in the world of reincarnation are randomly assigned, Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yun'an rely on the ability of system props, the two can always be bound together.

Why does Xue You's tone seem to confirm that they will meet in the next reincarnation world?

"I will think about it carefully." Liang Fei said perfunctorily with a serious face.

Xue You nodded and led Liang Fei further into the interior of Luosheng City. Liang Fei walked behind, secretly thinking about Xue You's purpose.

If it is true as Xue You said, they will really meet in the next reincarnation world, Xue You's real identity may not be as simple as a reincarnation.

In order to continue analyzing Xue You's purpose, Liang Fei suddenly changed his thinking direction. If you put Xue You's position, he is just one of the countless strangers that Xue You met while performing certain missions. Xue You didn't know what was special about him, and his only impression was probably that he was good at gambling.

According to this line of thinking, what Xue You said to him just now was not so much a threat to him as a temptation to those who agree.

The so-called "killing the old city lord" was actually a test given to him by Xue You. If he can complete this test, he can gain Xue You's approval, become his companion, and act together with him in the reincarnation world.

If he failed to fulfill Xue You's request, he would not be able to obtain Xue You's approval, and could only be killed by Xue You.

So what is Xue You's purpose in recruiting him?